- Execute comprehensive HR operational people task related to excellent co-worker experience.
- Manage payroll process and proceed compensation & Benefits processes to ensure local policy.
- Manage labor cost budget and planning headcount with financial reporting and payment.
- Support the building of local HR business competence & performance.
- Build up and maintain professional relationships with thought leaders in Korea
- Securing engagement and retention by understanding the conditions of co-workers.
C&B / HR Operation / ER support
Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.)
- Payroll operation (Every month 25th) partnering with external payroll vendor
- Proceed regular monthly payroll (Reflect necessary payroll data -> payroll is calculated by the payroll vender)
- Proceed payroll transfer check and reflect accounting book
- Operate regular legal liability payment
- Social Insurance (National Pension, Health Ins, Unemployment Ins. Industrial safety Ins.), Withholding tax (Income & Residential tax), Business tax, Other income tax, DC pension contribution, Penalty for not employing the disabled once a year
- Employee benefit management
- Expenditure for congratulations and condolences, Housing Subsidy for remote worker, Child tuition subsidy, Distribute monthly birthday gift voucher, Hobby Club management, Flexible Benefit Site management (Point deduction application management)
- Employee Medical check-up support
- Employee Group Insurance management
- Employee leave system management, setting entitlement of leave, approving officer, new joiner, resigning EE, etc.
- Talent Acquisition end to end process management(Taleo)
- Employee onboarding & off-boarding management
- Employee data management & HR system operation(Workday)
- Statutory mandatory training management
- Support regular promotion process
- Compute and report budget and leave accrual
- HR expense management & support any other ad-hoc HR operations
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred in HR(1 yr full cycle in HR operation)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant major preferred
- Experience in healthcare industries preferred but not must
- C&B, especially payroll experience preferred but not must
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies (includes Licenses, Credentials)
- Ability to learn and convey information effectively
- Strong team, leadership, planning and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation and teaching skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative mind and active personality
- Who is eager to build professional HR experience
- Ability to work within team and independently
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced