Summary of Job Description:
As a Manager, HR Integration, you will have a specific focus on the integration and effective execution of HR programs and HR projects working with business leader and teams in the areas of total rewards, talent management & development, talent acquisition and change management to support HR Transformation.
The core job responsibilities are as follows:-
- Effectively oversee the integration of HR-based program/project work from conception to completion including, integration KPI set up, managing issues, communication, policies, and processes.
- Coordinate with program owners and stakeholders to ensure project is completed on time and aligned with other HR programs.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the implementation, creation of functional documentation including procedures, processes, materials.
- Serve as an integration expert in reviewing programs of each entity, program proposals, harmonization strategies by engaging with multiple stakeholders such as global integration team, area COEs, affiliate BHR teams, leadership, legal counsel, and union leaders where needed
- Lead the change management of end-to-end integration journey and add values in the culture cultivation and engagement enhancement of people in that journey
- Ensure all programs and changes in accordance with local legislative requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the integration progress, diagnose issues, and resolve timely with enhancement actions
- Provide advice, counsel and relevant trainings to HR stakeholders, managers and employees regarding integration progress, changes and implications
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10+ years’ experience in similar position, preferably in a global MNC.
- Proven project management and change management skills with relevant experiences
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of people
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Confident, mature, resourceful with a pleasant personality and willingness to learn
- Expertise in employment or labor regulations in South Korea preferred
Job Type: Experienced