Immunology Sales Representative
Santiago de Chile, Metropolitan Region
Sales Representative Immunology
Pharmaceutical Segment – ABV
Immunology Sales Representative will be responsible for generar demand through a correct implementation of commercial strategies to ensure compliance with the sales objectives and market share of the brands of the line.
The applicant must have a strategic vision to apply it in their territory, will be highly valuedfor their ability to work in a team, self-management, communication and their ability to adapt to the new digital environment we are experiencing, in addition to the possibility of traveling to the assigned territories, once we have enough security guarantees to be able to make such trips.
Application of Scientific Knowledge
• Demonstrates a deep scientific, therapeutic, and competitive knowledge of the product and its competitors.
Business Development and Territorial Planning
• Knows and analyzes the tools and sources of information to make a diagnosis of your territory
• Sets out objectives and strategic actions in its territory plan in accordance with account plans.
• Implements and follows up on your territory plan by constantly analyzing business opportunities.
• Plan each visit focused on the relevant information of the previous visit taking into account the promotional strategy of the product and considering the needs you already know of the client, as well as the mode of linking / communication according to the style of the latter.
• Performs a post-visit analysis and development of upcoming tactics / actions based on the information collected and the analysis of it.
• Execution and follow-up of the commitments of the visit
• Involucra and includes in future visits to other members of the team such as members of the medical team, the patient program or market access.
– You are responsible for meeting the monthly and annual sales budget of your assigned line.
- You are responsible for meeting your quota of visits to doctors other health professionals in the assigned territory in order to successfully meet the established sales budget.
- You must develop, propose and implement strategies to facilitate the best access for patients and doctors and our products.
- You must ensure that the information and image of the products under your responsibility is effectively transmitted by raising the relevant insights in your interactions.
- Constant scientific training in the knowledge of the products of your responsibility.
- Toanalyze the data of the size of the market and its participants.
- Make medical visits according to your visit plan and keep your database of doctors and clients updated.
- Report to the company the result of its daily work as well as provide relevant information in its territory that allows to develop and respond with strategies to the needs of our customers and consumers, using the systems that the company has developed for this purpose.
- Responsible for keeping the company's kardex updated, applying and managing the corresponding marketing policies.
- Follow, comply with and respect the policies and procedures established by the company and keep updated in the knowledge of them.
Administration and Compliance
• Complies with the Code of Conduct and the ethics and compliance policies of Abbvie and the Industry (Dress Code, Car Policy, Expense Policy)
• Communicates and uses technological tools as part of their daily activities (mail, phone, IM, etc.)
• Performs administrative activities in a timely manner (expense account, vacation request, and others applicable to the position)
• Take care of the Resources and Image of the Company: (Car, iPad, Promotional Material, Training Manuals, and others used in the position)
- Level of Education required: University careers.
- Years of experience: At least three years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, in specialty / high cost businesses. With high knowledge of the health system and management of the institutional market.
- Experience in sales of pharmaceutical products in multinational or recognized national companies.
- Required qualities: Proactivity, self-management, interpersonal skills, organization and planning, customer orientation and focus on the result.
- Good management of digital tools.
- Percentage of Trips: 25% of domestic trips. Minimum 5 days a month you will have to travel to regions (depending on pandemic measures)..
- Required languages: Intermediate English.
- Current Car and Driver Registration Requirements
- Position Location: Santiago, Chile