Execute brand strategy and tactics in field, sales performance, effectively manage assigned territory and targeted accounts, build strong customer relationships and customer needs solving capability to maximize short and long term sales performance placing the patient into the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie’s business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets, marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those objectives.
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs, customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and customers.
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers in order to maximize access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie’s value proposition with health providers assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business related field, or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in sales preferable.
- Any governmental and/or or legal mandatory certification requirements as by respective country’s laws and/or regulations (if applicable).
- Proven track record of success in selling and strong presentation skills.
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities.
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges. Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes. Influences others and is viewed as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance.
- Commercial pharmaceutical industry experiences such as physician/account based selling, training, managed health care or marketing preferred.
- Data analysis; teamworker; and willing to travel around the Island and out of PR.
- English language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English speaking countries).
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced