The Manager, BHR is responsible for leveraging best-in-class HR practices to continually construct, deliver, and support programs that establish AbbVie as an employer of choice while empowering all employees at all levels of the organization. They will serve as a strategic partner to the business, developing HR strategies, needs assessments, and resulting HR solutions.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong strategic business partnership with site client groups, inclusive of attending group leadership meetings, facilitating calibration sessions, and advising business leaders of best HR practices.
- Responsible for conducting job evaluations, job and decision rights analysis and analyzing employee data to develop workforce strategy. Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all HR programs and services. Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with key HR partners from all Practice Areas and Service Centers to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs, including relationship management, leadership, HR roles/responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Act as ambassador of the HR organization to represent the services and resources available to the business and help manage the collective reputation of the HR organization.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures.
- Assist or lead proposals and recommendations to resolve strategically important issues affecting a business segment.
- Manage and leverage human and financial resources within scope of delivered project services while supporting a segment of the business. Facilitate and implement change and ensure that day-to-day activities are moving forward.
- Manage delivery of HR services across a segment of the business. Ensure appropriate amount of resource planning is accounted for by the Practice and Service Centers to support the needs of the respective business segment.
- Understand and utilize historical and broad organizational data when weighing business HR decisions and actions. Utilize ability to identify trends and new approaches in HR and develop new approaches to business processes. Responsible for initiatives and changes to current business processes must have a clear linkage with other organizational efforts being proposed or already ongoing in the respective business.
- Assist in the diagnosis, development and delivery of HR strategies, programs and services that influence and drive the needs of the respective business. Utilize skills in data analysis and survey results analysis to help generate insights around talent, culture, and engagement.
- Perform any additional HR site support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Labor Relations or in a highly related field of study required, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of related experience
- Experience in building and maintain relationship with diverse client group and acting as a strategic partner and business advisor.
- Experience in conducting job evaluations, job and decision rights analysis and analyzing employee data to develop workforce strategy
- Experience in data analysis and survey results analysis to help generate insights around talent, culture, and engagement
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced