Joining AbbVie means, you will be part of a team of outstanding professionals dedicated to making a remarkable impact on patients' lives. At AbbVie, we conduct ground-breaking science on a global scale every day. AbbVie Canada is one of the Best Workplaces in Canada, with 92% of our employees saying they are proud to work for AbbVie.
When choosing your career path, choose to be remarkable.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health, and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
We have an opportunity for a Program Services and Analytics Manager in our AbbVie Care division. In this role, you will be responsible to oversee all operational aspects of the AbbVie Care programs. This includes relationships with 3rd party service providers, program documentation, processes and systems, analytics (data strategy, reports and real-world evidence generation) as well as continuous improvement projects to ensure the program meets the highest quality standards and the needs of internal and external customers. Key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Works cross-functionally with various internal teams to contribute to developing and executing the strategic direction of patient support services;
- Liaises with and exchanges information across functional teams;
- Establishes a collaboration network with other affiliates operations managers and Global functions as relevant;
- Proposes services or processes enhancements to leverage business opportunities and contain costs;
- Accountable for overarching operations of the support program including establishing key performance indicators to identify and implement opportunities for improvement;
- Establishes and refreshes standards of performance and a quality system for AbbVie Care field associates and external vendors providing services
- Provides project management leadership to key projects involving internal and external stakeholders in the pursuit of improved services in a cost-effective way
- In close collaboration with Business Technology Solutions, oversees the deployment, integration and seamless roll out of technology solutions (CRM, apps, dashboards, digital platforms, etc.) designed to improve the delivery of services to patients and HCPs
- In collaboration with the field team management, ensures a solid change management plan is developed and executed when introducing new technology solutions.
- Responsible for the 3rd party vendor selection and governance, monitors vendor performance and implements corrective action if necessary;
- Develops and ensures implementation of a strategy and actions to leverage the AbbVie Care program data and metrics, learns from transactional data to adjust service levels and optimize the delivery of the program in a cost-efficient way, and leverages patients’ data to address key business questions and demonstrate the value of AbbVie Care to internal and external stakeholders.
- Through internal and external consultations, identifies opportunities to generate real-world evidence of the benefit of AbbVie products and support services on program members’ health outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in business, science or other relevant field.
Experience and knowledge
- Proven track record in leadership, management and coaching of cross-functional teams or functional individuals.
- Broad business perspective and strong understanding of strategic drivers.
- Strong capability to analyze patient and customer insights from data and analytics.
- Experience in leading large project plans and monitoring and tracking of milestones and key dates.
Essential skills and abilities
- Robust knowledge and understanding of data sources, data mining methodologies and application of data to answer business questions.
- Previous experience with the development and implementation of metrics to reflect Patient/HCP Journey would be a definite advantage
- Ability to negotiate projects, resources, and timelines.
- Demonstrate political savvy and strong business judgment.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to navigate competing priorities.
- Quickly resolve issues.
- Prepare and deliver high quality presentations.
- Ability to stay abreast of developments in health care, provincial and private payer markets.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) is an asset.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for this position, with possible accommodation for validated exemptions, within the limits of applicable legislation. AbbVie employees are also required to comply with any COVID-19 related external requirements, including any testing requirements, applicable to their work activities outside AbbVie premises (i.e., travelling and visiting stakeholders and customers).
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced