Joining AbbVie means, you will be part of a team of outstanding professionals dedicated to making a remarkable impact on patients' lives. At AbbVie, we conduct ground-breaking science on a global scale every day. AbbVie Canada is one of the Best Workplaces in Canada whereby 92% of our employees are proud to say they work for AbbVie.
When choosing your career path, choose to be remarkable.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
The Customer Relations Analyst is responsible for the management of customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner. By liaising with Quality Assurance, Medical Information Team, Marketing or Sales Teams, temperature excursions under customer control, the CRA also ensures quality complaints & adverse events reporting.
The CRA receives temperature excursion assessment requests from customers or 3PL and assigns to QA (when required) and communicates to customers (when required). They support QA in obtaining follow up information from customers.
The CRA also coordinates compassionate/special customer requests with marketing.
This position is based in Montreal (Saint-Laurent) and reports to the Manager, Customer Service.
- Manage customer inquiries and complaints via e-mail, fax and telephone communication in a professional manner.
- Assures adverse events are reported to the Pharmacovigilance team in accordance with Policies and Procedures
- Assures quality complaints on AbbVie products are reported
- Receives medical questions and routes the requests to medical department.
- Receives temperature excursion assessment requests, assign to Quality Assurance and/or enter into GMIS system as applicable. Communicate product disposition to customer.
- Update various statistical reports required for monthly KPI reporting
- Respond to calls quickly and efficiently.
- Continually challenges key customer processes to introduce new efficiencies and improve value and customer service levels.
- Communicates key customer complaints, trending data and issue resolution to manager.
- Responds to all customer complaints immediately and notify all relevant parties. Escalate as needed. Maintain customer account information, assuring efficient billing and maintenance of all related paperwork.
- Monitors compliance of department documents, policies and procedures with regulations, by ensuring that required training and/or documentation is accurate, complete, correct revisions are in use, policies and procedures are understood and adhered to, and training records are maintained and controlled according to validated procedures.
- 2 year CEGEP degree in Business or related field
- 2-3 years of Customer Relations experience preferably in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Excellent communication skills; must be fluent in French and English, oral and written.
- Excellent customer Relations skills and ability to write and express ideas clearly; plan and prioritize work. Must have a good judgment and be able to take critical decisions quickly.
- Excellent phone skills; must be comfortable speaking with health care professionals and sometimes directly to patients. The ability to demonstrate empathy is important.
- Capable of multitasking and work well under pressure
- Strong team player, comfortable in a matrix work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, including, basic Excel
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Covid vaccination new hires amendments:
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for this position, with possible accommodation for validated exemptions, within the limits of applicable legislation. AbbVie employees are also required to comply with any COVID-19 related external requirements, including any testing requirements, applicable to their work activities outside AbbVie premises (for example, travelling and visiting stakeholders and customers).
Job Type: Temporary Work