Unleashing your untapped potential?
We Offer That.
As the Team Assistant, Medial Operations Europe, you will perform administrative duties for one or several Directors, as well as the overall team. This includes working with internal and external partners to initiate and run special projects or events, coordinating schedules and activities, placing orders for services, and tracking progress and results. You will also manage ad-hoc project initiatives.
- Maintain the team's appointment schedule by anticipating, planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organize all travel and prepare related “expenses reports”
- Coordinate communications & follow up on messages & requests
- Facilitate the Director’s professional daily life (professional car transfers, business meals, etc.)
- Manage logistics/interactions with US/others affiliates, especially whenever they visit Europe, and maintain interaction with European affiliates
- Manage Visa requirements for the team
- Organize onboarding programs for new employees, facilitate the relocation for expats and handle personal requests together with HR
- Update distribution list, contact list, org charts, data base as needed
- Take care of the filing, create and maintain data base, and manage record retention as needed
- Assist with preparation of presentations
Budget Management & Control
- Monitor the accounting, budget follow-up, and interaction with Finance and PSM
- Manage expense of Director and team
- Follow-up with Finance, Purchasing, or Vendor as needed (create supplier, create shopping cart, invoice reconciliation and approval, expense reports, etc.)
Meetings & Events
- Organize meetings and events both in Paris and other international locations, including transfers, rooming list, meeting rooms, food & beverages and any other activity related to the meeting in collaboration with the event planner.
- Proactively lead and project plan, building appropriate lead time, managing stakeholders, and mitigating risks.
- Independently project plan internal meeting logistics
Am I the ideal candidate?
You may be if you have experience proactively managing projects (project management certification such as lean six sigma certification a plus), as well as success working in complex fast-paced business environments. You are someone flexible and adaptable, who can multitask and work concurrently with numerous stakeholders/activities and have a strong business acumen which allows you to anticipate & prioritize. A critical thinker and problem solver, you pay attention to details, actively listen and are able to work autonomously in order to find solutions. You enjoy working as part of a team, and are able to keep information confidential.
In addition to this experience and leadership skills, you are proficient in all Microsoft Office Projects (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams collaboration channel) and in leveraging collaborative works spaces (one drives, Zoom, Teams, etc.), and you are comfortable working in English (written and spoken).
Job Type: Experienced