The most interesting challenge of your career? We offer that.
A Great Place to Work? We offer that too.
Who are we?
We are a global, research-based biopharmaceutical compoany that combines the focus and passion of leading-edge biotech with the expertise and capability of an established pharmaceutical leader. Redefining what is possible is our business and our passion. Our goal is to help patients live healthier lives and we are proud to be a Great Place to Work.
Who are you?
You hold a Bachelor's degree have 8 years' experience in Total Rewards / Compensation & Benefits, with a minimum of 2 years in a multi-country / regional / global role. Central & Eastern Europe experience? Even better! You also have a deep understanding of business priorities and needs and are sensative to cultural differences, applying that knowledge to compensation & benefits design and process. You are analytical and solution-oriented, and have the skills to:
- Drive results and achieve goals through indirect and direct influence
- Navigate and thrive in a complex highly matrixed environment
- Manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously and self-directed
- Build and manage strong relationships with key stakeholders
Ideally you also have healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry experience.
What can we do together?
We are now recruiting a Total Rewards Manager to support our Central Eastern Europe region. You will report into the Total Rewards Director, Europe, and through excellent business partnership and stakeholder management, will lead the CEE Region with the design, implementation and operationalization of the company's Rewards programs, policies, and procedures. This includes compensation, short-term and long-term incentives, as well as employee benefits, including retirement and recognition programs.
With innovative solutions aligned to the global framework, you will ensure that Rewards programs are attractive and competitive, and enhance the company's ability to recruit and retain colleagues.
By acting as a consultant and thought-partner across the CEE Region, you will represent the Rewards function to Business HR and the business. By building strong relationships with these teams, and by understanding the business’s primary goals, you will manage priorities and timelines needed to deliver TR activities. You will utilize your understanding of the external market, and the internal impacts/requirements to drive forward all Rewards initiatives across the Region.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive exciting and value-adding project and initiatives outside of the CEE Region, working closely with colleagues in the Corporate HQ in Illinois, USA.
As a Total Rewards Manager, your core job responsibilities include:
- Managing projects involving the design & delivery of Rewards programs/initiatives including initial operationalization and communications, closely managing the matrixed relationship with the business, human resources and Leadership
- Providing expertise, thought partnership and communication on Rewards programs to business management, Human Resources and employees. Leading the roll-out of new initiative and programs, ensuring colleagues are effectively educated and upskilled
- Leading and providing insights for the annual Rewards planning process for the Region.
- Building strong relationships with leading Rewards practitioners and consultants on best practice approaches, trends and strategies and legal compliance; act as primary lead with external consultants
- Providing technical expertise and support for other “Business as usual” Rewards programs and activities, including job grading, compensation planning, short and long-term incentive reviews, health and wellness programs, and retirement
- Serving as Project Manager, and therefore defining business requirements, for Rewards projects (occasionally outside of the CEE Region remit), and ensuring pre-defined outcomes are met with agreed delivery standards
There is a possibility for this role to be based out of several of the AbbVie European Affiliate locations.