- To provide the Brand Team, as a medical referent on the therapeutic range entrusted, with all the necessary medical and scientific advice and information in this field.
- Contribute to the development of the product development strategy of the therapeutic range.
- Contribute to the development of AbbVie International's clinical study programs, evaluate their feasibility in France and develop subsidiary study programs, interventional or non-interventional, including those carried out at the request of the Authorities; manage academic studies related to the therapeutic area entrusted.
- To be the medical referent of the Laboratory in its field and as such to develop professional relations with experts in the specialty at the national level.
- Perform these assignments in accordance with AbbVie ethics, regulations, proper use of medications, guidelines, and Policies and Procedures.
- Back –up: Other Range Doctor of the therapeutic area or Head of the Medical Unit
- Medical referent in his field:
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of the products and therapeutic area for which he is responsible.
- Sets up study programs including those requested by the authorities; manages academic programs.
- Is the medical interlocutor on international clinical studies.
- Contributes to the design and drafting of transparency and registration renewal files.
- Contributes to the preparation of regulatory files and the validation of promotional documents. (see point 3 below)
- Medical contact of the Brand Team and the Market Access and HEOR teams:
- Contributes to the design of medical and scientific communication by proposing communication axes, clinical studies, scientific publications
- Contributes to the development, implementation and operation of the programs put in place (press conferences, symposia...)
- Contributes to the development and validation of promotional documents and arguments in compliance with an objective presentation, the proper use of medicines, regulations and the Charter of the Medical Examination. - Verifies, validates and/or approves environmental scientific training materials for medical examination. - Creates, updates and validates the scientific content of slide kits used by CMAs
- Contributes to the production of communications on the occasion of congresses, and other scientific meetings.
- Contributes to the presentation of medical content during medical examination seminars and participates in the training and situation of delegates within the framework of the charter of the medical examination.
- Is the medical interlocutor of the Heads of The Gerinal Doctors (if appropriate).
- Participates in the product development strategy and the development of the plan by proposing adapted Phase IIIb, IV, non-interventional studies:
- Draws up the specifications and determines the main lines of the protocol (objective, justification, methodology); manages the contract and develops the budget in collaboration with the project manager, monitors him, ensures the adequacy of the actual expenses in relation to the allocated budget, proposes action plans.
- Updates the status of the studies in collaboration with the Project Manager for the Monthly Planning Committee
- Is the subsidiary's medical contact for AbbVie International's teams.
- Represents AbbVie to thought leaders and other external stakeholders. Establishes, develops and maintains quality scientific relationships with experts in the specialty.
- Organizes, facilitates and participates in brainstorming meetings on scientific topics with experts commissioned by AbbVie.
- Ensures in collaboration with medical information, scientific monitoring relating to the product, its indications, its medical and competitive environment.
- Contributes to medical information in collaboration with Medical Information; can be asked about the preparation of response letters, if appropriate, validates "typical" answers, provides bibliography if necessary and answers medical questions transmitted to him.
- Within the France subsidiary:
- The Marketing/ Promotion Division
- The Division of access to the marché
- The Medical Department: Pharmacovigilance, Medical Information, Clinical Quality Control, RMRs and Clinical Operations
- Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Affairs
- Institutional and Governmental Affairs
- The Training Department
- AbbVie Park's International Medical and Marketing Facilities
- Its counterparts in other subsidiaries
- Health authorities and learned societies
- The medical community, specialty experts, cooperative groups
- Providers (CRO)
- Communication agencies and medical press publishers
Associated Knowledge and Minimum Experience Required
(Level: B: base A: advanced M: master E: Expertise)
Therapeutic area concerned ( E )
Organisation and operation of the subsidiary (M)
Organization and functioning of the group (Level M)
Marketing and Business Divisions (A)
Project Management (M)
Supply Chain (B)
Quality management of quality in a continuous improvement approach ( B)
Office automation (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Database...) Level A
Informatics ( A)
English ( M)
Initial Training and Minimum Experience Required
Initial training :
- Doctor of Medicine
- Pharmacist or Scientist level PhD or Bac + 5
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (1 year minimum)
Job Type: Experienced