The main responsibility of the BRM Patient & HCP Solutions is to partner with CEX key partners, assigned affiliate Brand Teams, as well as with area and global BTS partners to deliver business technology solutions for the affiliate offering to our HCPs and to our patients a personalized and integrated experience that maximizes their lifetime value.
The BRM Patient & HCP Solutions works as the key interface between CEX partners (Digital Team, CRM Team, IFT & Brand Excellence Team, Patients Team), Affiliate Brand Teams and Global Patient & HCP Solutions teams for solution discovery, project management and execution as well as effective relationship management.
He/She is responsible to promote & land global capabilities for Patients & HCP (specifically Digital solutions) in close relationship with local stakeholders. In this role, the BRM is a critical ambassador for the Lead and Land approach defined by AbbVie.
He/She adapts and/or co-creates global products with Global Patients & HCP Solutions Capability Towers to address France Affiliate needs meanwhile fitting with French specific market or regulation prerequisites. As a last resort, when landing & adapting global products is not possible, he/she identifies appropriate local solutions while ensuring it fits with global strategy.
The BRM Patients & HCP Solutions, facilitates, and serves as a project manager, for the planning and execution of initiatives in the affiliate and in coordination with Global & WEC BTS teams to enable the organization to achieve objectives through the effective use of Patients, IFT & HCP tools and services.
The BRM Patients & HCP Solutions proactively serves as a “trusted advisor” as well as an “architect of value” and functions as a key point of contact for his/her Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions’ assigned stakeholders in the affiliate. He / She represents the business and acts as advocate on behalf of business stakeholders to ensure the Patients, IFT & HCP services & products meet their business priorities and needs.
- Strategic Relationship / Planning:
- Establishes and maintains a strategic relationship and strong engagement with the key stakeholders in the business units.
- Participates and contributes to Global Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions team meetings to bridge the Global/Area guidance, services and solutions and local business requirements and opportunities.
- Individual(s) in this role must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills. They work closely with others on intangible issues across organizational boundaries.
- Partners with Global Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions team to provide appropriate solutions for local business while managing local business expectations.
- Identifies, suggests, and nominates Affiliate Subject Matter Experts and Business Owners for processes, systems and platforms.
- Ensures the business need is addressed by the technical solution from a conceptual standpoint.
- Works with business stakeholders and technical delivery teams to cultivate appropriate solutions required to meet business goals.
- Eliminates or minimizes the business value lost during the project/program execution.
- Ensures utilization and adoption of solutions by the affiliate.
- Represents the local brands strategies and priorities to Global Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions team.
- Represents the Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions vision to the business.
- Facilitates change management activities.
- Acts as an advocate for business requirements and required results.
- Recognized as the local expert on Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions, systems, processes, and tools.
- Provides strategic consultation and guidance to business and delivery teams.
- Stays abreast of and shares what is happening in the Patients, IFT/HCP experience in the broader Affiliate Market.
- Ensures IFT & HCP solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and aligns with BTS / IFT & HCP strategy.
- Analyzes technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals.
- Business Decision Support:
- Maintains strong engagement in Patients, IFT & HCP related business processes in the affiliate.
- Articulates end to end business processes, provides expertise and consultancy on technical implementations.
- Maintains awareness of changes to business strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the need of the business.
- Works with appropriate stakeholders to proactively identify and evaluate risks associated with business decisions.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions delivery teams from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Ownership for Delivery and Pull-Through:
- Owns the local implementation of globally and locally provided systems, tools and processes.
- Owns delivery of solutions on behalf of the business (Program Management)
- Coordinates and oversees Change Management for all new processes and tools.
- Stakeholder Satisfaction:
- Manages local business stakeholders’ satisfaction with Patients, IFT & HCP Solutions’ tools and services in his/her scope and recaps (monthly, quarterly, and annually, as needed) performance.
- Recaps (monthly, quarterly, and annually, as needed) performance.
- Ensures stakeholder’s expectations are set and identifies and resolves disconnects through negotiation or governance mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in internal/external IT experience.
- Successful experience in leading various projects.
- Deep understanding of the affiliate business model and strategy:
- Industry & external perspective
- Influencing & relationship building across departments and organizations
- Technical expertise on Digital solutions (websites, mobile applications, consent management), Digital Marketing (i.e. SalesForceMarketingCloud, Google Analytics etc.), IFT & Patients solutions.
- Requires negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business, business requirements analysis and IT processes.
- Ability to work with limited management direction, take initiatives, demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy and to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Experience in transversal management
- Solid experience in working in a Matrix environment.
- Fluent French and English.