The Product Specialist’s primary responsibility is to coordinate Allergan’s relationships with the customers - physicians and pharmacies in its designated area (i.e. HCPs/injectors, pharmacies). The Product Specialist works strategically to increase the awareness and appropriate use of designated AA products. Works in combination with affiliate sales management to define and implement the most effective approach and is responsible for the sales performance of the designated portfolio. Develops, manages, and implements business plans and programs in the assigned geographic region to ensure that not only growth targets are achieved but also to establish long term loyalty and commitment with the customers based on ethical principles.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the sales performance of the designated portfolio by orders collecting or engaging with customers in
placing orders, presenting commercial policy and seasonal offers benefits
• Achieve the quantitative objectives defined for designated geographic territory.
• Development of sales strategies aligned with AA overall strategic plan.
• Leverage portfolio and increase market share of AA products within the territory
• Develop & manage relationships with relevant internal stakeholders.
Customer Relationship Management
• Develops long-term customer relationship based on ethical principles.
• Makes presentations and organizes group events for HCPs, as well as works with contacts on a one-to-one basis
• Provide training and support about the proper use of AA products
• Identify new opportunities in the territory for further strategic synergies and target group development
• Plans daily activities based on actual targeting in order to achieve assigned sales targets.
• Maximize time spent with the customer by correct monthly and daily call planning by using CRM system and reporting KPIs
• Effectively use of the budget.
• Constantly keep the business plan up to date and implement improvements.
• Adhere to Company ethical code and promotional strategy.
Education and Experience
- Experience in the commercial healthcare sector and/or medical aesthetics or similar business (2 – 3 years of PS, medical representative, or equivalent role)
- Business acumen required
- Educated to degree level
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets
- A proven track record of working within a team and across organization to coordinate resources effectively to deliver an effective service to customers.
- Demonstrable success in negotiating, consulting, and building relationships, leading to over achievement of performance measurements.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Effective Communication Approach - Collaborates with others on work tasks and presents information to others.
- Receptivity to Feedback – Welcomes and acts on feedback, displays humility, and accepts constructive criticism.
- Navigating Ambiguity – Positively and proactively reacts to and manages ambiguous or unclear situations.
- Learning Orientation – Is curious. Seeks out new ways to do things and new approaches to issues.
- Acting as an Owner – using resources and making decisions in the best interest of the company
- Excellent skills in building relationships
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Proven sales skills
- Perfect planning and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to set high professional standards
- Self-motivation, creativity, and innovation
- English (written and spoken)
Other requirement (i.e. travel)
- Valid clean driving license
Note: This role is Maternity Cover
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced