Customer Excellence Director guides, monitors, and develops strategies aimed to improve business and planning processes across all brands and departments to add continuous improvement value placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Develop and integrate strategies across Commercial Operations to review/improve business and strategic planning processes in order to improve general business performance.
- Lead key cross functional projects and liaise cross-functionally in order to identify opportunities and projects that deliver increased efficiency, product sales, productivity and/or value to customers.
- Assess performance against business KPIs, drive effective sales incentive models, train sales force and other appropriate in-field/office based roles on concepts, processes, methodology, and benefits of state of the art and innovative systems (i.e. SFE, CRM, No Limits, etc.) to continuously improve performance.
- Drive primary/secondary market research efforts in order to support Commercial Operations teams to achieve higher marketing and sales impact.
- Review and critically evaluate Brand Planning process in order to improve business impact of brand strategy and tactics; plan and coordinate timelines/date commitments for LRP, NNLRP, S&OP, etc.
- Develop, lead and coach direct reports.
- Member of the Affiliate Management Team.
- Lead Future Fit implementation in order to achieve excellence.
- 5 years field senior sales, customer and/or business excellence role, and sales force effectiveness roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience with proven track record of success in senior sales, customer and/or business excellence/SFE and project management roles
- Ability to clearly communicate strategy into implementation tactics
- Ability to analyze data to leverage market insight from internal and external sources into powerful insights.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent and performance managed low performers.
- Solid knowledge of the broader healthcare environment and knowledge of commercial aspects.
- Solid knowledge on finance principles, CRM, and Sales Force Excellence tools and systems.
- English and Czech (Slovak) languages proficiency verbally and in writing.
- Experience in ETMS tools.
- Proven track record of having achieved extraordinary business results and of having successfully managed significant change.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced