AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Clinical Research Associate 2
Clinical Reasearch Associate 2 manages and supports clinical trial sites and ensures that clinical trials are conducted in accordance with protocol and appropriate quality standards such as ICH-GCP, SOPs, applicable regulations and study guidance.
- Performs site evaluation, training, monitoring and closure visits and applies risk-based monitoring.
- Closely interacts with project team, local start-up team, contract group, and Line Manager.
- Maintains Trial Master File (eTMF) and is responsible for its accuracy and completeness.
- Closely cooperates with Start-up Specialists regarding EC and RA submissions and may assist with ICF creation or update.
- Is responsible for accurate and timely completion of reports, issues / deviation reporting and resolution.
- Participates in various work groups and performs other assigned tasks.
- Master´s degree in life sciences, pharmacy or medicine.
- Previous experience on CRA position (on-site) at least 2 years as minimum;
- Excellent knowledge of ICF-GCP;
- Native Czech (or Slovak) speaker and advanced level of English (speaking and writing) are a must;
- Demonstrates exceptional PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and is experienced in using study systems (eCRF, IVRS, ePRO, CTMS);
- strong organizational skills, flexibility, detail-oriented;
- Drivers licence;
- ability to travel up to 50% of time, including overnight travel.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation