Lead, coordinate and facilitate strategic development, tactical implementation and financial planning components of all Sales and Marketing related topics of the Brand Strategy and manage customer and other commercial activities including leading and coaching Sales Force to maximize brand sales and margin placing the patient at the center of any efforts and operating within AbbVie business code of conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Effectively manage and execute all marketing and sales related brand activities as per Brand Plan, such as development and implementation of commercial Brand strategy and tactical Brand activities execution and deliver sales performance in order to maximize or exceed brand sales and margin within budget.
- Hold accountability for allocated Brand P&L in terms of brand sales and financial planning (Financial Plan, Focus/Update, Long Range Plan).
- Set future direction for existing and new products and business opportunities in order to seize maximum business results
- Optimize resource utilization by leading, developing and coaching Sales Team performance including setting sales targets and incentive schemes, managing Sales Force Management Systems and Key Performance Indicators in order to continuously improve sales performance. Ensure regular updates on Sales Team skills in terms of medical, technical and special in-field knowledge.
- Professionally manage and build cross functional cooperation between key stakeholders, build effective multidisciplinary In Field Teams. Ensure timely and qualitative market intelligence information flow to Brand Teams and brand strategy/tactical communication from Brand Teams to In-Field Teams in order to optimize brand strategy and its execution.
- Develop and coach talent and build succession plans in order to ensure continuous high performance and engaged talent pipeline in Sales and Marketing.
- Continuously encourage Team members’ collaboration and foster team spirit.
- Liaise with relevant Area and Global functions in order to integrate global and area strategy / tactics into the local brand planning strategy and execution and to facilitate the development and alignment of global and area brand vision and strategic objectives.
- University degree
- Relevant experience with proven track record of success in a marketing and sales leadership position within biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the organizational processes and procedures within global company
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in developing talents and managing underperformance
- Operates and leads effectively in a matrix structure
- Knowledge of external healthcare and pharmaceutical environment, stakeholder environment and market access issues
- Knowledge of the financial processes
- Business acumen and knowledge of sales and marketing aspects
- Understanding of the impact of global events on the organisation’s plans and organisation’s mission, strategies, strengths and weaknesses
- Good computer skills
- English and Czech languages proficiency verbally and in writing
- Willingness to future development and relocation
Specific Personal Qualities and Skills
- Ability to set Brand vision and strategy while maintaining balance between opportunities, resources and investments to maximise growth
- Ability effectively translate the vision and broad strategies into concrete/actionable strategic plans and goals, followed by execution of plans
- Ability to drive for results and translate strategy into flawless execution
- Ability to negotiate with people from other functions and Affiliate Management Team to secure required resources and budget for Brand activities
- Ability to prioritize decisions and activities, and make difficult decisions to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the brand
- Ability to anticipate, adopt and execute
- Ability to establish clear expectations, provide timely, accurate feedback - both positive and negative - and take appropriate follow-up action to build capability and ensure effective functioning
- Ability to encourage open exchange of ideas and knowledge
- Ability to build organization and inspire people by continually putting things in perspective and communicating the bigger picture
- Ability to recognize, reward and promote team accomplishments
- Ability to promote collaboration and remove obstacles to teamwork across the organization
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced