Product Manager (PM) reports to Country Manager and is strategic responsible for the products in his/her area and for localizing international marketing content for the Cluster (Czech R, Slovakia, Hungary, Baltics) and developing sales supporting materials. PM has close contact with International marketing to ensure countries needs are supported. PM is responsible for the development and implementation of a clearly defined marketing plan to uphold an autonomous Cluster.
Primary responsibility for production of marketing materials and ensure these conform to local legislation and are produced in accordance with ethical guidelines and policies of Allergan Aesthetics an AbbVie company (AA).
PM should have a comprehensive understanding of the entire market and strong understanding of cross-functional implementation.
Management and Delivery of Promotional Materials
- Acts as the coordinating and communications link between the countries and the International marketing team.
- Manages production of promotional materials and campaigns to ensure timely delivery and training for the local sales teams at sales meetings.
- Collaborates with the country Sales Program Coordinators (SPC) to ensure that Cluster promotional materials are managed through the local regulatory approval process and delivered in line with regional marketing strategy and business plan.
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of promotional materials and activities, agrees local amendments with the Country Manager, local Sales&Marketing Managers, Digital&Consumer Manager, AMI Manager, Medical Affairs, SPCs and International Marketing.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the marketing materials including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
Development and Execution of Marketing and Activity Plans
- Development of regional marketing and activity plan with close collaboration of Country Managers, Marketing Lead, Sales&Marketing Managers, Digital&Consumer Manager, AMI Manager, Medical Affairs, Market Access and regulatory.
- Execute regional brand plan to maximum effect, focusing on speed, accuracy and delivering outcomes. Leads and coordinates international Marketing activities/education programs cross the Cluster.
- Manages congresses/meetings/trainings ensuring all activities are aligned with the Cluster marketing strategy.
- To facilitate and lead the Brand Team to drive alignment, follow through on strategy and cultivate an inspirational marketing platform
- Manage the promotional budget to maximum effect, ensuring effectiveness of spend and achievement of budget in order to deliver top and bottom line objectives.
- Spends time in the field to understand the local market and monitor materials implementation
- Trains Cluster sales force in the execution of local market programs and use of marketing materials
- Manages Key Opinion Leader/Key stake-holders development plans ensuring alignment with Congress and Medical Education plans
- Ensure that all activities and materials are according to legislation and in accordance with ethical guidelines and policies of AA.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Marketing (preferably as a Product/Brand Manager or a Related Manager)
- University degree in Marketing with scientific background e.g. pharmacist, nurse or similar
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Extensive experience from marketing & sales of pharmaceuticals, within the relevant business segment.
- Knowledge of brand building and an understanding of the prerequisites of pharmaceutical marketing is compulsory.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams.
- Business planning and financial analysis of business opportunities.
- Knowledge of regulatory and logistic timing and logics.
- Superior project management skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to lead cross-functional team.
- Highly Structured in work processes. Creative, welcomes a challenge and able to take own initiatives.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Strong skills in English – Both in presentations and in writing.
- Effective Communication Approach - Collaborates with others on work tasks and presents information to others.
- Receptivity to Feedback – Welcomes and acts on feedback, displays humility, and accepts constructive criticism.
- Navigating Ambiguity – Positively and proactively reacts to and manages ambiguous or unclear situations.
- Learning Orientation – Is curious. Seeks out new ways to do things and new approaches to issues.
- Acting as an Owner – using resources and making decisions in the best interest of the company
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced