Allergan specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of originator pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologics, surgical products and regenerative medicine for patients worldwide. Allergan has a portfolio of high value-added products in several therapeutic areas: central nervous system, ophthalmology, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, and anti-infectives.
In France, the Allergan group, founded in 1978, now has more than 500 employees at its 2 sites: the commercial headquarters located in La Défense in Paris and its R&D and production center of excellence in Annecy - Pringy, where Allergan produces hyaluronic acid filling products for the whole world. Allergan France markets a broad portfolio of products in the following therapeutic areas: ophthalmology, neuroscience, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology and urology.
As of May 2020, Allergan has been part of the AbbVie Group.
Alternation – Sales force effectiveness
Duration: 12 months
Basé to Paris La Défense (92)
- Establish and update sales tracking dashboards to track the efficiency of our sales networks.
- Develop the customer approach, by participating in the deployment of segmentation and targeting to our sales forces.
- Participate in the development and calculation of the objectives & bonuses of our sales team.
- Participate in the animation of trade policy.
- Participate in the administration of the Veeva CRM.
- Scientific training (analytical training, engineering school, training in statistics).
- Mastery of BI tools, including Power BI
- Knowledge of office pack tools (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good communication & fluency in English
- Team player & attention to detail
Job Type: Apprenticeship