Junior Social Media and Communication Project Manager
Are you looking for a global experience in communication? Are you passionate about social networks but just as interested in all communication media such as print and digital media and events? Sensitive to the world of beauty and aesthetics? Do you like to challenge yourself, be a force of proposal and créatif.ve? Join the Allergan Aesthetics teams for a 6-month internship starting July 1, 2021!
Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yammer)
- Development of monthly calendars: reflection and definition of themes related to the strategy and communication plan of allergan Aesthetics brands (Juvéderm® and CoolSculpting® in particular)
- Monitoring of the production of content with the créa agency
- Compliance and validation of content with the regulations
- Use of a social media monitoring tool for KPIs reporting and social listening
- Community Management: scheduling and/or publishing posts and stories, responding to comments and private messages and updating FAQs in real time
- IGTV video content creation project follow-up with our physician ambassadors
Communication and PR
- Take part in the development of allergan Aesthetics institutional brand image through internal and external communication actions (brand platform, press releases, emails, website content, etc.)
- Media monitoring and e-reputation for all Allergan Aesthetics marques (Juvéderm®, CoolSculpting®, Vistabel®) via a targeted tool
- Build actions in partnership with NGOs to develop the laboratory's commitment to societal topics and develop communication
- Participate in the organization of events : journalist round tables, press conference, press trip, internal events at the subsidiary...
Monitoring and strategic recommendations
- Carry out a regular monitoring of social networks on aesthetic, beauty, health trends via direct/indirect competitors and our doctors.
- Participate in weekly and monthly calls with L'International on topics related to communication/PR and social media.
- Participate in the awareness of field teams to social media: be a support to training and answer their questions related to the use of social media
- Sense of detail and aesthetics, rigorous and consciencieux.se. Appetite for
editorial work and impeccable spelling.
- Sense of organization and project planning: structured, ability to anticipate
and be a force of proposal
- Good communicator, adaptability, true team spirit
- Ability to work transversally with internal teams (headquarters and field)
and external (service providers)
- Specialized Master in Marketing and Communication, Digital Marketing or Luxury Marketing
- Fluent English oral as written
- Passionate about social networks for professional or personal use
Job Type: Experienced