Allergan specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of originator pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologics, surgical products and regenerative medicine for patients worldwide. Allergan has a portfolio of high value-added products in several therapeutic areas: central nervous system, ophthalmology, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, and anti-infectives.
In France, the Allergan group, founded in 1978, now has more than 500 employees at its 2 sites: the commercial headquarters located in La Défense in Paris and its R&D and production center of excellence in Annecy - Pringy, where Allergan produces hyaluronic acid filling products for the whole world. Allergan France markets a broad portfolio of products in the following therapeutic areas: ophthalmology, neuroscience, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology and urology.
As of May 2020, Allergan has been part of the AbbVie Group.
Within the Speciality Care France Division, we are looking for a
Alternating Product Manager Speciality Care (M/F)
Duration: 12 months minimum
Basé to Paris La Défense (92)
- Manage the realization of marketing elements and specific events under the responsibility of the Product Manager, in collaboration with internal interlocutors (Sales Program Coordinator, Medical, Market access, Sales, Regulatory affairs) and external (communication agencies and external suppliers)
- Participate in the development and implementation of BOTOX's® tactical plan in its indications in urology and neuroscience
- Assist the Product Manager in the design and implementation of promotional elements as well as in the preparation of congresses, sales seminars
- Track budgets related to missions, printing and inventory management
- Ensure competitive and scientific intelligence
- 3rd marketing cycle in the field of health
- Dual scientific competence (organic / pharma type) and desired marketing,
- First professional experience appreciated
- Good level of oral and written English
- Mastery of computer tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe XI, Word...)
- Rigor, organization, spirit of synthesis
- Motivation / relational skills / creativity / autonomy / strength of proposal
Internship start date: November 2021
- 100% refund of the ticket
- Business-to-Business Restaurant
Job Type: Apprenticeship