Allergan specializes in the development, manufacture and marketing of originator pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologics, surgical products and regenerative medicine for patients worldwide. Allergan has a portfolio of high value-added products in several therapeutic areas: central nervous system, ophthalmology, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology, and anti-infectives.
In France, the Allergan group, founded in 1978, now has more than 500 employees at its 2 sites: the commercial headquarters located in La Défense in Paris and its R&D and production center of excellence in Annecy - Pringy, where Allergan produces hyaluronic acid filling products for the whole world. Allergan France markets a broad portfolio of products in the following therapeutic areas: ophthalmology, neuroscience, medical aesthetics, gastroenterology and urology.
As of May 2020, Allergan has been part of the AbbVie Group.
Alterenance - Junior Brand Manager
Duration: 12 months
Basé to Paris La Défense (92)
The junior brand manager reports directly to the senior brand manager Coolsculpting® (leader in cryolipolysis in the world) and is a key support to manage and develop brand awareness but also to allow the growth of the brand through the development of a 360 B2B2C strategy, on all media (on/offline). He is the guarantor of the image and positioning of the brand and as a privileged Ambassador of the brand's values, he must know how to federate doctors, consumers and the internal.
Competitive intelligence and market analysis
- Ensure competitive intelligence and analyze consumer behavior, in order to feel market trends.
- Sponsor and monitor qualitative and quantitative market research: consumer tests, qualitative studies on brand identifiers, brand perception measures, etc.
Participation in the brand development strategy
- Identify the brand development strategy for the coming years taking into account the different product life cycles.
- Develop mixed strategies by product line, budgets and associated sales forecasts.
- Guarantee the coherence of the brand: range, segmentation, packaging, communication...
- Participate in the brand's digital strategy: brand site, sales site, community site, pages or accounts on social networks, mobile applications,...
- Leader in the creation of a digital platform allowing doctors to train in the brand and techniques of cryolipolysis.
- Leader in PR/Paid operations set up to maximize brand awareness among the general public.
- Ensure the proper positioning and consistency of the brand within the laboratory.
Implementation of marketing actions
- Communicate about the brand through multi-channel communication campaigns, ensuring that it remains consistent with the group's overall media strategy.
- Coordinate the implementation of on- and off-line branding in advertising campaigns.
- Develop partnerships (media, advertisers, distributors, etc.) to increase sales or brand awareness.
- Work on the visual and graphic identity of brands and in particular the on- and off-line logos and optimize communication on the brand.
- Develop a differentiating "customer experience" policy (experiential marketing1) for customers on the Internet.
- Support and animate the sales network
- Masters degree with a specialization in marketing
- Bilingual French and English: Advanced
- 1 experience of 6 months in marketing at a retailer and ideally in cosmetics
- Good knowledge of different marketing study techniques
- Mastery of the development and launch processes of a product: design creation (control of the graphic chain), logistics, promotion, distribution...
- Knowledge of media plans, space purchasing circuits
- Knowledge of web-based authoring tools
- Good knowledge of communities and social media, monitoring tools and e-reputation management
- Knowledge of SEO and traffic analysis tools
- Fluency in English, as international contacts are frequent
- Rigor and managerial qualities to ensure effective budget monitoring
- Good writing and communication skills in order to intervene effectively on the Web
- Openness and curiosity of mind to feel the trends of the market, to be able to project oneself into the future to identify its evolutions
- Strength of decision and conviction, in order to advance projects and convince internally of the merits of its choices
- Creativity, in order to bring new ideas in the development of the brand image or, more broadly, in the context of brand creation
- Management capacity, in order to federate his team around managed projects
- Analytical and synthesis skills, particularly in the context of market research
- Sense of teamwork, to engage positively internally with all the departments concerned