AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com
About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch.
For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com
The Digital Marketing Assistant will report into the Associate Director, Digital Marketing & Omnichannel. This role is responsible for supporting development of marketing strategies, methodologies, and roadmap to drive process improvements to provide an enhanced experience for HCP customers & patients, while managing digital agency partners and working cross-functionally with the medical education / marketing / communications / business excellence teams to deliver best in class digital campaigns / analytics.
Support the strategy and executional delivery of paid media/social paid aligned with brand messaging and strategic imperative :
- Work with third party vendor to implement and monitor paid media campaigns
- Deliver a quarterly SEO & PPC competitive study
- Monitor SEO performance by brand (Allergan Aesthetics, Juvéderm & Coolscupting)
- Deliver evolutive maintenance of Allergan Aesthetics, Juvéderm & Coolscupting websites on Sitecore.
- Ensure all reporting requirements and optimization metrics are met and recommend additional metrics.
- Effectively work, collaborate, and drive results through our co-promotion alliance on both strategic alignment and tactical roll-out in a timely fashion.
Intern will present final project/assignment conclusions & learnings to department management and broader team at conclusion of assignment.
Stakeholder Management: Build cross-functional relationships to ensure end to end quality and manage risk. Responsible for engaging existing Enterprise Excellence partners, providing awareness to key programs, set expectations, influence decisions, and maintain good relationships. Increase awareness and knowledge within the business on quality standards and expectations.
Liaison and Relationship Building: Builds collaborative relationships and effectively interacts frequently with business interactions focus on top priority projects and influencing strategic decisions. Interacts well with diverse groups across business functions and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- Continuously ensure that our websites are tagged correctly, tracking is optimized, and performance is above benchmarks.
- Produce monthly website analysis, dashboards, reporting and paid media recommendations and coordinate across countries.
- Strategize go-to-market digital marketing campaigns through digital vendors & brand leads
- Produce, recommend and execute global paid, digital media campaigns and coordinate and influence local paid media strategies, identifying opportunities to drive synergies and cost efficiencies.
- Create and optimize landing pages / webpages / forms / online prospect and client journeys, including A/B testing
- CMS good management – ideally Sitecore (if not another CMS past experience)
- Google analytics
- SEO / SEA / paid campaigns management
- Marketing automation – Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or any similar marketing automation tool)
- Strong commandity of Excel
- Ability to deliver compelling marketing presentations
- Data-analytics experience and fluency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Fluent in English, working language & necessary to attend the international coordination calls
- Hands-on & multi-tasking skills with an adaptable, project-orientated, creative & team mindset
- Strong rigor & sense of responsibility
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate across departments, agencies and advertisers
- Strong analytical, & project management skills
- Organizational and analytical skills and effective time-management skills by which to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Strong collaborative skills and diplomatic approach
- Fun, energetic and passionate