- Directs in-plant work activity of personnel.
- Maintains and reviews department records and submit reports to supervisor.
- Investigates, follows-up and resolves customer requests and/or complaints.
- Ensures facilities are clean and well maintained according to cGMP standards.
- Ensures proper utilization of supplies, equipment, and their required maintenance.
- Conducts BOP training and provides instructions on safety procedures and equipment usage.
- Performs safety and preventive maintenance inspections on housekeeping power equipment and small tools and wears approved PPE.
- Performs cross contamination cleaning methods in areas that require microbial control.
- Completes cGMP documentation of training or cleaning performed on paper and electronic devices
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Prior work experience of 3 years as a Cleaning specialist or Environmental cleaning specialist or Production cleaning specialist. Must be able to perform all cleaning specialist job functions.
- Must be able to read and comprehend written information to include Corporate Quality Documents, Divisional Operating Procedures, Departmental Operating Procedures and Safety Guidelines.
- Must be able to comply with cGMP, regulatory guidelines and able to write legibility in English and complete accurate and legible written records in compliance with cGMP when documenting work performed, on paper documents and electronic devices auditable by regulatory agencies.
- Basic knowledge of English and mathematics.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with subordinates, other supervisors and management personnel.
- Knowledge of department functions, operations, and cleaning procedures.
- Must be able to operate a computer to complete required compliance & technical training.
- Must have the ability to learn and perform cleaning techniques to meet regulatory requirements.
- Must have the ability to work alone or as a team member sharing responsibility and work tasks.
- Basic physical requirements are but limited to: stand for 8 hours per shift, regularly lift 35 pounds 50 times per shift, occasionally lift 50 pounds 6 times per shift, walk approximately 2000 feet per hour, climb 6 flights of stairs per shift, work on knees 30 minutes per shift, bend / Squat 200 times per shift, rotate left / right 200 times per shift.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced