- Supervisory responsibility for maintenance function including performance evaluation, talent acquisition, succession planning, training and talent development, and performance management.
- Ensures compliance with safety requirements, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and Standard Operating Procedures in your group
- Maintains accurate files and necessary records to prepare and distribute control reports
- Initiates or implements changes of both physical and written procedures including job plans
- The principal liaison person between the maintenance group and departments served by maintenance. Ensures the areas in which assigned to receive prompt, efficient, and quality service from the maintenance function. Communicates all events/issues with appropriate individuals.
- Meeting the deadlines established by the requesting department and maintaining the preventative maintenance schedule is essential. Will make decisions regarding priority levels, scheduling strategies, cost saving programs, and analyze vendor performance (where applicable) with minimal supervision from management. If work cannot be scheduled within the prescribed time, prompt notification to customer is required.
- Makes tactical decisions regarding response time based on priority of requested work.
- Financial responsibilities include delivering cost savings and supporting the management of the site maintenance budget.
- Performance against site maintenance KPI's
- Meets routinely with operations and other functional areas to monitor performance of the group. Expected to maintain service levels by supporting plant operations coordination and scheduling of maintenance and calibration activities. Interfaces with Engineering Services, Operations Manager and other Supervisors on evaluation, development, implementation and management aspects of the position.
- Bachelor Science Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience, or a Technical degree with 5+ years of experience in Mechanical / electromechanical / Electrical and Instrumentation field
- Good oral/written communication skills
- cGMP and Good Documentation Experience 2 years minimum
- Computerized Maintenance Management System: 2 years preferred
- Technical Experience (Engineering, Maintenance, Instrumentation Service, Calibration, and Metrology, etc.) a significant advantage
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Possesses planning and organizational skills
- Familiar with P&ID drawings, loop diagrams, one line schematics, etc.
- Comfortable with advanced functions of Microsoft Office suite
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced