AbbVie’s Talent Acquisition organization has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to support the Commercial organization. The key focus will be to provide recruitment for the Commercial organization at AbbVie, requisition management and customer service management across the organization.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Recruitment focus is on the Commercial organization business or as assigned.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management in various functional areas at any given time, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Taleo ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments. Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends to team members and business leaders.
- Will oversee the pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Minimum of 3 years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and have the ability to instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Taleo ATS
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced