This individual will lead platform operations and support for Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), including POMS and TrackEm.
This person will make strategic decisions impacting how critical MES platforms are managed at a global level. The role is responsible for platform support for manufacturing execution systems, with a focus on POMS. Core responsibilities include ensuring application service levels are exceeded, continuous improvement programs enhance platform capability and stability, and upgrades are rolled out in a timely manner. The role manages internal team members and external partners.
- Design and implement a data-driven approach to operational and platform support that proactively resolves issues before they impact platform availability and business activities.
- Ensure application services levels are exceeded. Implements continuous improvement programs to enhance platform capabilities and improve stability.
- Make strategic decisions impacting how critical MES platforms are managed globally. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
- Ensure strict policy and control adherence for validated systems.
- Maintains high-quality relationships with plant BTS and Operations directors. The role requires candidates negotiate platform downtime to ensuring proper maintenance and upgrades are performed in a timely manner.
- Oversee and control department budgets, project capital/RCE expenditures & ROI: develop, monitor and meet expense and recovery plans; continually look for opportunities for cost reductions and cost avoidance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent exeprience with 8+ years experience, preferably in software engineering, business information systems, or operations.
- Experience managing GxP validated systems strongly desired.
- 1-2+ years of supervisor experience
- Experience managing external partners.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced