Manager. Total Rewards Global Technical Operations
The Manager, Total Rewards Global Technical Operations will be responsible for leading Total Rewards technology platforms working closely with key stakeholders and vendors to administer day-to-day support, project management, and implement changes of compensation programs. Compensation programs can include year-end compensation planning process, external market pricing system and Total Rewards Statements. Additionally, providing analytical support to Total Rewards in a global capacity. This position will gather metrics and data to develop analytics and insights in support of global TR and HR initiatives.
- Project Manager for year-end rewards planning process. Partner with Total Rewards team and vendor, that manages the Rewards Planning Tool (RPT), to make necessary updates prior to the Year End Cycle beginning and to establish and execute project plan. Lead TR team globally in the implementation and communication of year-end processes across BHR. Evaluates updates necessary based on feedback and partners in planning for implementation of new system as necessary.
- Partner within Total Rewards team and vendor to support our market pricing tool (CompAnalyst) to align with TR needs and make recommendations for better and more effective ways to use of it.
- Work with global Total Rewards data to establish analytics, standard reports and tools for Total Rewards colleagues to leverage in support our HR and business TR needs.
- Work with our US vendor supporting AbbVie’s Total Reward Statements for employees. Works with Total Rewards colleagues to make sure data is accurate and quarterly system refreshes are completed.
- Support Market Analysis Projects throughout the year. This would include providing analysis on a country level or function level. Obtain market compensation data from CompAnalyst tool in order to provide the market data and standard templates for the analysis.
- Support the Annual Salary Surveys process as needed. This would include the gathering of employee compensation data in order to complete the salary survey templates provided by our vendors.
- Support Total Rewards M&A integration work globally.
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity for innovation, process improvement, and cost efficiency.
- Primary contact with HR Operations providing mass file updates to Workday for initiatives such as bonus payout files by country to Payroll, Merit Increase updates from Compensation Planning System to Work day. Audit and ensure accuracy of critical compensation data elements in HRIS.
- Manage technical specifications, interfaces and system maintenance for Total Rewards vendors and systems
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related human resources experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and intercultural skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced