The Manager, Talent Management, Intercontinental will join a diverse, collaborative team of talent specialists whose primary focus is to drive performance through talent strategies. This individual will be instrumental in educating and consulting with leaders and Business Human Resources (HR) on talent management best practices to drive talent outcomes and business performance for the Commercial organization in Intercontinental with focus on Latin America, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Partner with BHR and key stakeholders to establish and implement talent and development strategies, in alignment with the broader AbbVie Talent strategy and practices.
- Partner with and coach leadership to identify top talent within the organization and differentiate their development, creating a deep pipeline of talent.
- Lead process implementation for Performance Management and Talent Reviews; train BHR on practice, process and tools and support BHR and leaders to implement the processes to consistent, high standards
- Assess outcomes of talent management processes and drive better process and talent outcomes year over year.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession planning, assessment and feedback, development planning, and senior leader transitions.
- Provide insights that lead to solutions and actions to build capability of talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- 5 years in Human Resources Management with emphasis in Talent Management practice.
- Proven experience leading teams directly and indirectly
- Fluency working with HR analytics to identify insights that lead to improved talent outcomes.
- Effective in managing complex projects across multi-disciplinary, matrix environments.
- Ability to build executive ready presentations, communicate with executive audiences.
- Experienced in developing strategies and implementing the related tactics.
- Experience in leveraging senior business leaders to sponsor solutions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and consulting skills.
Advanced degree in Human Resources or Business Management; Experience in Pharmaceutical industry; Experience working in Commercial area for large multinational company.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced