The Manager or Access and Reimbursement will have primary responsibility for managing the day-to-day duties of our HUB Service vendors. An ability to work cross functionally to identify problems, conceptualize innovative solutions and partner and provide SME guidance to Hub Operation leaders. The manger must demonstrate the ability to lead independently and without authority, while building a collaborative, integrated cross functional team.
- The primary responsibility for this position is to serve as the day-to-day lead for the specialty/oncology brand teams in regard to the development and implementation of Access and Reimbursement Support Services.
- Build strong internal/external relationships amongst cross-functional groups and partners.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gain insights to inform future enhancements.
- Leverage analytics and other data to ensure KPI metrics are being met.
- Actively participate in launch planning sessions to ensure that the Care Model Strategy is understood.
- Serve as a liaison between patient service teams, Hub teams, finance, Market Access, launch teams and CMS to ensure understanding and alignment to process and strategy pertaining to the Hub Services Teams.
- Share metrics out to patient services leadership in monthly report outs and actively participate in quarterly business reviews to ensure that key metrics are being met.
- Develop vendor SOWs and provide strategic and tactical direction to support development and execution of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 + years’ experience in patient financial services or relevant experience.
- Access and Reimbursement program/call center experience preferred.
- Experience working in a large multifunctional matrix.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and motivate others.
- Experience in working on customer service program operations.
- Demonstrate customer centric business acumen.
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge in as many of the following areas as possible: Patient Financial Services, Insurance Market, Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing Operations the Drug Reimbursement process and distribution networks for specialty drugs in private, public and federal programs.
- Availability to travel to national destinations (approximately 10% of the time).
- Valid passport and driver’s license is required.
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends may be required.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced