- Implements, and maintains and make changes to create global solutions for a safe work environment and good manufacturing practices in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Maintains training certifications as needed for assigned job tasks and takes responsibility to add new training diversification to meet broader team objectives.
- Performs analytical or microbial test methods and changes as written to support product and material release with minimal error.
- Accepts responsibility for all data generated to support material release and to complete assigned tasks as committed.
- Independently troubleshoots and resolves analytical techniques and instrument issues.
- Interprets experimental data for conformance with product/material specifications.
- Understands and identifies laboratory techniques or instrumental performance in accordance with scientific principles.
- Proposes and implements experimental design to determine exception root cause.
- Demonstrates logical thought processes in order to determine possible contributors to exception events and initiates appropriate exception documents in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Can work in multiple laboratory functional areas as assigned and can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error, while adjusting to unforeseen technical or logistical obstacles to accomplish assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of laboratory experience; Associate’s Degree with at least 4 years of lab experience; High School Diploma with at least 7 years of directly related laboratory experience.
- Ability to work with general supervision but effectively manages their own time to multi-task based upon their completed training matrix.
- Participates and contributes to assigned teams to meet broader business objectives.
Significant Work Activities: N/A
Job Type: Experienced