- Understands, implements, and maintains a safe work environment and good manufacturing practices with respect to procedural requirements and laboratory records and requirements.
- Maintains training certificates as needed for assigned job tasks.
- Performs analytical or microbial test methods and data verification of lab results to support product and material release with minimal error.
- Interprets experimental data for conformance with product and material specifications.
- Initiates appropriate exception documents in accordance with procedural requirements.
- Accepts responsibility for acquiring knowledge and experience to support continual personal development.
- Can work in multiple laboratory functional areas as assigned and can effectively perform a multitude of laboratory techniques for which they are trained on with minimal error and the ability to adjust to unforeseen obstacles to accomplish assignments.
- Budget time effectively to carry out assigned tasks and takes initiative to be involved in team activities and decision making.
- Makes suggestions for improvement based upon scientific and good manufacturing practices understanding.
- Works with others to maintain a positive atmosphere to accomplish business objectives and is an active participant in the work structure and fosters positive working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Hours of the position are 2nd Shift, 2:30pm - 11:00pm. Opportunity for 4 day, 10 hour shifts as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimally required, Associate’s Degree with at least 2 years of lab experience, High School Diploma with at least 5 years of directly related lab experience.
- Ability to effectively manage their own time to multi-task based upon their completed training matrix.
- Accountable to supervisor and assigned teams to meet broader business objectives.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced