The Finance Supervisor – Inventory Analytics & Reporting provides financial leadership and expertise around processes and policies governing inventory, promotes cross-functional collaboration, and drives automation and improvements in inventory consolidation and reporting. This position reports under Operations Supply Chain Finance, and partners closely with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Commercial and Corporate Reporting organizations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Be a role model by demonstrating team vision, enabling change, and promoting teamwork.
- Help the team reach their career potential through coaching, constructive feedback and development.
- Drive inventory governance through adherence to policy and standardization of inventory processes.
- Drive improvements to data integrity, building robust and agile reporting, and process simplification.
- Help drive inventory automation by advancing technologies and functionality enhancements.
- Lead inventory forecast cycles (Plan, Update, LRP, LBE’s).
- Oversee the monthly inventory consolidation and month-end close process.
- Assist with preparation of robust monthly slide-decks for management reporting.
- Support business partners globally by providing actionable insight on inventory holdings.
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring one financial analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience required.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally and drive tasks to consensus / closure.
- Ability to work independently and adjust priorities as needed.
- Strong communication skills, able to synthesize complex concepts into simple terms.
- Ability to Innovative and maintain a continuous improvement attitude.
- Individual must be self-motivated and demonstrate a high level of accountability.
- Demonstrated problem solving within a broad framework of financial policies and concepts.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced