AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Finance Supervisor - Global Commercial
The Finance Lead drives the financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across businesses supported. Ensures compliance with financial policies, prepares management analysis, and implements process improvements for direct area of responsibility.
Strong focus on preparation of meaningful management schedules and executive commentary and thorough working knowledge of current reporting systems. Effective interaction with cross functional peers to gather, review and prepare financial analysis to Key Stakeholders. Ability to reconcile data across multiple sources of input and implement process improvements. Provides accurate and timely analysis to meet Global Commercial Finance, AbbVie Corporate FP&A and project timelines.
This role reports up to a Commercial FP&A Manager.
- Leads and develops monthly Actuals reporting/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using BPC, SAP, HFM, Power BI. Incorporates review changes/Update recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Works directly with Commercial Areas, GCF function teams, AFP&A, Global Marketing, and Margin Accounting Group contacts to understand results and effectively communicate issues to Senior Management for all reporting cycles.
- Provides management with clear insights into drivers of business and financial performance and risk; assesses business/market opportunities and informs/recommends prioritization decisions.
- Develop Actuals/LBE/Update templates in BPC and Power BI
- Leads team projects and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required, Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC or similar multidimension planning solution a must
- Provides direct business support to functional business leaders, including VP(s), directors and managers on a timely basis
- Collaborates with Areas, Corporate AFP&A, extended Global Commercial Finance Team, Global Marketing, Margin Accounting Group and project managers to ensure accuracy and completeness of results.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation