The Finance Lead drives the financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across businesses supported. Ensures compliance with financial policies, prepares management analysis, and implements process improvements for direct area of responsibility.
Strong focus on preparation of meaningful management schedules and executive commentary and thorough working knowledge of current reporting systems. Effective interaction with cross functional peers to gather, review and prepare financial analysis to Key Stakeholders. Ability to reconcile data across multiple sources of input and implement process improvements. Provides accurate and timely analysis to meet Global Commercial Finance, AbbVie Corporate FP&A and project timelines.
- Leads and develops monthly Actuals reporting and annual Plan/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using BPC, SAP, HFM, Power BI and QlikView. Incorporates review changes into Plan/Update recycles and LBE consolidations.
- Works directly with Commercial Areas, GCF function teams, AFP&A, Global Marketing, and Margin Accounting Group contacts to understand results and effectively communicate issues to Senior Management for all reporting cycles.
- Provides management with clear insights into drivers of business and financial performance and risk; assesses business/market opportunities and informs/recommends prioritization decisions.
- Develop Actuals/LBE/Plan/Update templates in BPC and Power BI
- Leads team projects and process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient Excel skills required, Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC or similar multidimension planning solution a must
- Provides direct business support to functional business leaders, including VP(s), directors and managers on a timely basis
- Collaborates with Areas, Corporate AFP&A, extended Global Commercial Finance Team, Global Marketing, Margin Accounting Group and project managers to ensure accuracy and completeness of results.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced