- This is an exciting opportunity to join OES Finance as a Business Systems Consultant (BSC) and drive key plan/build activities tied to the maturation of data and process capabilities across Tax, Global Trade Compliance, Internal Audit, and the Internal Controls COE (Sox) teams.
- Support and face off to multiple finance stakeholders drive the end-to-end execution of key data & process initiatives, which are summarized below:
- Enablement and expansion of data wrangling capabilities (e.g., Dataiku)
- Data analytics (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, SAP Webi, AWS).
- Enablement of workflow and document management capabilities
- Expansion and/or adoption of process automation (e.g., RPA, ML, OCR) across functions
- Works directly with business partners to understand specific business processes and business drivers and business strategy; identifies and communicates resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology. Able to succinctly articulate these priorities to BTS peers (architect, BRM etc) to further enable technology roadmaps and related activities.
- Understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies in use in the business area, related functions and across the industry – able to articulate these capabilities and make recommendations and/or insight about capabilities and solutions.
- Accountable for Planning, Development, Testing, and Deployment activities within assigned projects. Able to articulate and resolve or escalate issues, risks and dependencies in a timely manner to ensure scope, time and quality of projects are met.
- BAU escalation: acts as point of escalation for ACOE to resolve escalated incidents across data and process focused applications
- Identifies the impact of any relevant statutory, internal or external regulations on the organization's use of information.
- Strong experience in data analytics, including hands on experience with data tools and platforms (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, Dataiku, AWS)
- Solid understanding of workflow and document management tools and processes
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 6 years’ experience; PhD with 2 years’ experience.
- Experience in Software Lifecycle Development Cycle for developing, implementing and supporting information technology platforms.
- Exercises Latitude in the approach to problem solving
- Determines and develops approaches and solutions to problems
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced