- This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Business Systems Analyst in OES, primarily supporting the Global Tax business function and acting as the primary resource to further the enablement of key Tax applications.
- Working closely with Tax business stakeholders, internal BTS team and vendors to understand priorities and contribute to the tax roadmap, which will be used to drive the timing of mandatory upgrades, enhancements, and rollout of new applications
- Lead requirement gathering meetings with business stakeholders, performing business process modeling, and facilitating development of process flows and diagrams
- Perform key SLC activities (e.g., create FRS, UAT scripts, etc), utilizing tools such as SNOW and Kneat
- Provides systems expertise and supports system training, educational tools and materials.
- Identification of project risks, issues, dependencies, and decisions needed. Will be able to synthesize and actively resolve or escalate
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years experience or Master's degree in Information Systems or related field.
- Experience in Software Lifecycle Development Cycle for developing, implementing and supporting information technology platforms.
- solid foundation in MS applications (specifically Vision, PPT, excel
- Knowledge of tax applications (e.g. Longview, CorpTax, SAP, Vertex) and processes (sales/use tax derivations, tax compliance, tax provisioning and transfer pricing etc) preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for learning and personal growth.
- Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Must exhibit exceptional teamwork skills.
- Must have a strong customer focus.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced