Business System Consultant – Compliance Analytics
The Business System Consultant for Office of Ethics and Compliance (OEC) will own and drive data strategy, data platforms and analytics solutions partnering with the OEC compliance operations business team to proactively detect and mitigate compliance risk.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provides leadership to a team of project managers, business system analysts and developers responsible for building high impact data platform and analytics solutions.
- Meet with customers to gather requirements for new systems or enhancements and translate them into solutions partnering with technical teams, vendors and consultants
- Identifies and implements process improvement solutions
- Delivers business insights and solutions through analytics by building interfaces with multiple Enterprise systems in Azure Cloud environment
- Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions and best practices.
- Proactively seek out strategic business opportunities with business unit executives for the application of new or existing technology capabilities.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed solution by effectively communicating the business need and drivers to development groups to fulfill the business need.
- Assists with the creation of technology roadmap in alignment with business strategy.
- Collaborates and partners effectively with cross-functional BTS teams as well as external vendors.
- Oversees Application Support Issue resolution, decommission activities, data archival partnering with Managed Service Providers
- Establishes standards for analytics and visualization.
- Provides direction and guidance to junior team members.
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area
- 10+ years’ experience in building IT solutions interfacing with Enterprise systems and (like Concur, SAP, Workday etc.) and standalone applications
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing analytics solutions in a functional lead role using ETL (Informatica), databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Power Apps, Qlik Sense)
- Ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to lead and influence within a matrix organization without direct authority.
- Strong experience with SLC process and documentation
- High Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint to present Solution Options to business
- Self-starter, end-to-end ownership, ability to adapt to changing priorities and drive things on their own with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task, work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across cross-functional teams with great attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
Posting Grade Information
Job Grades are determined by the country in which the payroll is based.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced