AbbVie Operations Business Insight (OBI) organization is looking of Associate Business Systems with experiences in customer collaboration and excellent communication skills to work on strategic technology business opportunities for the Operations business users. Requires a strong technology background and ability to partner with the business to understand specific business processes, identify and communicate resulting needs and opportunities for business process improvement that can be enabled via technology. Provides advice and assistance associated with the planning, delivery, management, maintenance, and effective business use of collaboration tools and information systems. The role working closely with Abbvie Operations business , cross functional SME’s and BTS teams. Our environment is fast-paced and requires a candidate who is flexible, detail-oriented, thrives on ambiguity and can drive results across cross-functional groups.
- Skilled at building relationships with clients, internal team members and other BTOs to ensure successful implementation and support of SharePoint and other tools mainly used for collaboration, communication and workflow applications.
- Build on technical skills including SharePoint, the Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, Automate, BI), Microsoft Teams, Office 365, Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms and low code/no code tools like OutSystems.
- Partner with business to create analytical dashboard using MS PowerBi from the data warehouse solutions and help drive insights and decision making.
- Coordinate multiple SharePoint projects from start to finish from gathering requirements, building out sites and pages through delivery.
- Able to function as subject matter expert (SME) in consultation and training for content contributors and SharePoint site owners.
- Detail oriented, flexible when faced with change, able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Effectively manage communications and expectations with internal stakeholders.
- Work as a team player to effectively coordinate across internal teams.
- Trains business on key technologies.
- Identifies and implements process improvements.
- Keeps IT managers aware of user issues and resolves conflicts.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 3 years’ experience.
- 3 + years’ of experience in lead business analyst/solution architect role partnering with stakeholders to understand business requirements, program needs, and demonstrated ability to translate those into realistic and innovative technology and process solutions
- Experience with project and/or project management and business systems analysis.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering workshops, to elicit user requirements
- Working knowledge of Software System Lifecycle
- Exceptional communication, teamwork skills and a strong customer focus
- Track record of driving project deliverables to successful conclusion
- Ability to multi-task, work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams with great attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Collaboration tools (i.e., SharePoint, Teams)
- Proficiency with workflow tools (i.e., Nintex, Power Automate)
- Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- Experience working with a global user base
- Agile software development experience
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced