To contribute to the performance maximization of Business Units by commercial data analysis, data platform strategy/implementation, and reporting.
- To accomplish the company sales target by maximizing the performance of the Business Units (especially the Marketing and Sales).
- To track activity KPIs and sales progress and investigate into the cause of deviation from the targets if any.
- To provide support to train the members of the organization to be able to; become independent, win the trust from the customers, and continuously accomplish the goals.
- To provide support to have members of the organization abide by the industry and company rules.
- To provide support to disseminate The AbbVie Way into the members of the organization.
- To ensure the team accomplishes the following tasks to achieve the best outcome regardless of the challenges the team may be facing.
- To provide fixed reports and dashboards which are widely used across field forces and commercial organization in the headquarter. To lead requirement definition by collaborating with other departments in Customer Excellence, create reports and dashboards with BTS or partner company.
- To enable agile decision making by providing timely and quality reports on commercial data.
- Collaborating with brand team, IFTE, BI and MCE to Identify business challenges of high priorities which can be solved with data analytics, establish hypotheses, and conduct data analysis.
- After actions are taken based on the analysis results, to run a PDCA cycle that continuously monitors the implementation status and effects of the actions in collaboration with other departments.
- In case we need advanced analytics (e.g. ML / AI), to collaborate with or hand it over to Data Science team appropriately.
- To define data platform exploitation strategy to solve business challenges.
- To lead data platform development by collaborating with BTS, other business functions and global counterparts.
- To design and implement data platform training to internal stakeholders for high utilization.
- To clarify to the team members what is required of each respective position, what capability needs to be developed to be promoted to the next level, and what the gap is between the ideal and the current statuses. To investigate into the measures to take to fill the gap with each member and manage the progress.
- To allocate the organization’s resources such as budget and HC in accordance with the priority based on the business impact.
- To request additional resources in case planned ones are not sufficient.
- Bachelor’s degree or above (graduate degree in science is a plus).
- Data analysis experience of at least 7 years.
- Experience on Data Management Platform and technologies such as Alteryx or Palantir Foundry.
- Data, Digital or IT strategy development and implementation experience is a plus.
- Team management with subordinate(s) is a plus.
Job Type: Experienced