AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott. The company’s mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world’s most complex and serious diseases. AbbVie employs approximately 25,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
Summary of Job Descriptio
The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) role within AbbVie proactively increases customer satisfaction and loyalty, through ensuring interactions meet customer needs and manages the customer life cycle. This role is an exciting opportunity for a customer obsessed go-getter to help with the implementation of strategic projects and programs to deliver enhanced customer experiences across the full spectrum of the customer journey.
This role will work alongside cross functional teams across the organisation, building solid relationships to help identify and drive customer experience improvement initiatives and CX program management across the entire customer lifecycle. The CX Manager will identify high impact initiatives at the intersection of CX, digitisation and operations, championing customer-led action across process, projects and cross-functional teams to ultimately help increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Empower the team – Be the customer champion at AbbVie - lead and foster organisational alignment, clarity, buy-in and governance of customer experience, acting as the primary conduit across all levels to achieve this.
- Delivering & implementing our Customer Experience Strategy and actively track and report success/learns back to the leadership team
- Support the activation and embedding of the CX vision and principles throughout the organization
- Support the development and implementation of target state experience design for our prioritized brands
- Align the experience – Develop insightful customer journey maps for key customer segments. Identify customer questions, needs and complaints and the Moments that Matter and underlying drivers of customer pain & delight across the experience ensuring these are absorbed into both strategic and tactical plans.
- Measure the experience – Design, create and maintain the mechanisms to collect, measure and share customer data and insight that relates to better customer experience and/or opportunities for customer growth.
- Translating customer feedback into actionable insights and initiatives and communicate those to stakeholders across the business and customer support teams.
- Own and deliver streams of work across the organization by applying your project management skills in scoping, designing, planning & implementing projects
- Degree level education
- At least 5yrs experience in a similar role
- Passion for creating customer-centred experiences that delight end users and solve business problems
- Experience in the use of customer journey mapping & human centered design
- CX process improvement – validating then delivering initiatives driven from customer data and metrics
- Customer centric mindset
- Exceptional organisational skills – highly experienced in creating cross departmental plans and leading their implementation
- Effective relationship management skills, able to build networks and influence stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and flexibility to adjust as things shift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Attention to detail and pro-active in fixing things that are not right
- Problem solving skills
All for One AbbVie
Clear and Courageous
Decide Smart and Sure
Agile and Accountable
Make Possibilities Real
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Temporary Work