International Marketing Operations Lead - Allergan Aesthetics
What Your Manager Wants You to Know
You will work cross-functionally to primarily manage the review process for advertising and promotional materials for approved drug and/or devices for International markets. Responsible for managing resources, processes, and systems to support International commercial teams. As the promotional review subject matter expert, you will ensure an efficient review process in collaboration with Regulatory, Medical, Legal, and Compliance teams, conforming with company policies and procedures, as well as with International codes and regulations.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
An integrator and collaborator- Partner with leaders in Commercial, Regulatory, Medical, Legal, Compliance, Business Technology Systems, and other functions to ensure an efficient & compliant promotional review process across International commercial teams supporting the Allergan Aesthetics business.
A Strategic thinker - Anticipating, designing, and implementing new Marketing Operations solutions needed to drive efficiencies and/or to meet future regulatory, legal, or compliance requirements for International key markets
Risk adverse – Understands compliance restraints within pharmaceuticals in a consumer led environment, working with commercial business to ensure compliance around promotional materials.
Lead and manage a cross-functional promotional review process for Allergan Aesthetics International, whilst, recruiting and developing the Marketing Operations team to support team daily operations in support of Allergan Aesthetics International promotional review process.
Diagnose Issues - Produce and socialize routine promotional review KPIs to help diagnose process and system issues and opportunities to drive process improvements
Innovate - Identify, prioritize, and implement future innovations and enhancements related to promotional materials management supporting commercial international. Also as part of the Marketing Operations Leadership Team, this person will play a key role in departmental governance and prioritization of the Marketing Operations continuous improvement roadmap.
- Proven experience leading complex business processes, operations, projects, and teams
- Business Process Operations (BPO), Project Management (PM), or Consulting experience in pharmaceuticals or healthcare industry
- Strong cross-functional, project management and team leadership experience
- Big picture & solutions oriented - can anticipate and develop new solutions to meet current & future operations needs
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of International regulations and standards for pharmaceutical advertising and promotion of pharmaceutical drugs and devices.
- Technology-focused, understanding the innerworkings of the IBT’s digital transformation goals and how to most effectively leverage available technology infrastructure to achieve them.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to distil highly complex requirements into compelling business objectives, providing confidence and influence across functions and levels
- Strong problem-solving abilities in complex, compliance regulated department.
- Travel as needed (minor)
For this role, we’re looking for a candidate who is: