About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Digital & Omnichannel Manager, Allergan Aesthetics
Join a dynamic new team on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan Aesthetics, a global market leader. Allergan Aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm, SkinMedica, among others. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for collaborative development and project management in the digital marketing arena. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan Aesthetics division is on the cutting edge of the rapidly double-digit growing aesthetic industry. We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We are a dynamic and innovative company, constantly exploring new ways to improve our products and services. Our team is made up of individuals who are passionate about the aesthetics industry and dedicated to delivering the best possible experience to our patients and customers. Joining Allergan Aesthetics is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is driving the future of the aesthetic industry. If you are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced, and rewarding work environment, then Allergan Aesthetics is the place for you.
Allergan Aesthetics is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Read on if you'd like to help us make a difference!
The Digital & Omnichannel Manager is responsible for playing an integral role in the extended cross-functional support team for the Canadian affiliate supporting our brand franchises and marketing teams. The Digital & Omnichannel Manager will bring Digital / CRM / omnichannel subject matter expertise to strategic brand plans and have responsibility for ensuring the customer experiences are optimized for key stakeholders: Consumers/Patients and Health Care Professionals (HCPs). This role serves as a business partner in the development and pull-through of a differentiated and insights-driven omnichannel customer experience. The role supports the brand teams by leading the orchestration, alignment, follow-up, and execution of digital projects and omnichannel customer journeys.
This role will also be accountable for bringing expertise and leadership support to advance the Digital Transformation key priorities. Specifically, developing and co-creating with the brand teams the best-in-class customer journeys to increase HCP engagement across all customer segments. The Digital & Omnichannel Manager will ensure that all Digital/CRM activities align and integrate well with the existing Digital/CRM multi-channel ecosystem being the Sales Force Marketing Cloud platform operational lead and the main point of contact for agencies supporting the digital operation.
The Digital & Omnichannel Manager will be also responsible for leading the delivery and operations of digital solutions for the different brand teams. Working with internal teams and agency partners, the role's core objective is to understand and translate business requirements into successful, ongoing digital solutions, on-time, and on budget. This will be accomplished by establishing open and agile collaboration with in-house and 3d parties. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the aesthetics space, and digital solutions and a strong drive to continuously improve ways of working.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects in alignment with the different local and international stakeholders.
- Provide end-to-end digital project management supporting the digital activation of brand teams
- Scope project requirements, develop a detailed project plan, and monitor the progress of the teams.
- Monitor and report on metrics, communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Identify high potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues ensuring the best customer experience in the digital touch point.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects to the cross-functional teams.
- Guide development of impactful and relevant customer journeys to enhance customer experience and engagement, enhancing in-field team and virtual sales team tools and assets within the customer journey.
- Lead omnichannel and customer journey design and CRM/Digital expertise in support of the Brand team.
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative / CRM / Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions (BTS), Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand customer insights, journey, and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Provide input and inspiration through active participation in the brand strategy workstreams and tactical planning process.
- Troubleshoot roadblocks and identify creative and compliant solutions to facilitate the forward motion of new initiatives.
- Provide CRM/Digital execution through Sales Force Marketing Cloud and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy (opt management) consistently across all channels. Identify new or unique Brand CRM/Digital data requirements needed for the program.
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms, especially Sales Force Marketing Cloud, and CRM strategies such as email marketing best practices.
- Acumen for how digital agencies operate: scope of work process/mgmt., timelines
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
Key AbbVie Leadership Competencies:
- Positive “all for one” approach to team deliverables and priorities.
- Builds strong relationships to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the “essence” and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment and open to suggestions.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Demonstrate a “servant-leader” approach while bringing deep subject matter expertise
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in digital project management and omnichannel projects
- Prior experience in managing projects within a regulated industry
- Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing multi-channel digital marketing/CRM programs. Sales Force Marketing Cloud experience.
- Great interpersonal skills, with an easy ability to coordinate and communicate with internal
- departments and external partners
- Self-starter. with a penchant for action
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Covid vaccination new hires amendments:
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a condition of employment for this position, with possible accommodation for validated exemptions, within the limits of applicable legislation. AbbVie employees are also required to comply with any COVID-19 related external requirements, including any testing requirements, applicable to their work activities outside AbbVie premises (for example, travelling and visiting stakeholders and customers).
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.
For Internal Candidates only - Notice of Filing of Labor Condition Application
Equal Employment Opportunity | Reasonable Accommodation