- Based in the offices in Maidenhead reporting into the Business Unit Manager, Neurology
- Highly competitive salary, Bonus and comprehensive benefits package and flexible working options.
- This highly exciting and autonomous Senior Brand Manager position will focus on delivering and implementing a strategic plan for key growth brand in Neuroscience with a significant focus on an omnichannel approach.
- This brilliant opportunity will offer exposure to senior leadership, a chance to work with global, visibility, recognition and future development opportunities.
Highlighted Key responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Business Unit Manager and Brand Managers, above country and field teams to develop marketing strategies for the product through working in the matrix environment.
- Build and implement a strong omni-channel Management plan to maximise opportunities across our channel and stakeholder mix in order to strengthen and imbed promotional campaigns.
- To continually gain insights to customer opinion and behaviours to feed into brand planning process – effectively manage the marketing intelligence systems/process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders both within the affiliate and our global teams.
- To plan and execute educational platforms as defined by the brand plan.
- To effectively manage External Expert relationships across the UK.
- To manage agency relationships to ensure projects are delivered to a clear brief and are on time/budget.
We are looking for candidates with a Science / Life Science Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Additional marketing qualifications an advantage.
Previous marketing experience within a specialist pharmaceutical area. A passion for digital innovation is a must (Launch experience would be advantageous).
Behaviors must include:
- Accountable to deliver outcomes
- Customer centric and a drive to own key external relationships
- Passion for coaching infield teams to deliver on the marketing plans
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced