AbbVie is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so we care about the things that matter to patients. As market leader, we team with partners to co-design health solutions around our innovative medicines for complex diseases, which improve standards of care. Helping people to be fit for work and family life is how we make a remarkable impact to the lives of men, women and children.
This is a superb opportunity working with a market-leading brand, for a global healthcare company in the field of Immunology (Dermatology).
This role would be to drive and maximise advocacy with all key stakeholders, through structured engagement plans and tactics, in line with the Brand Strategy. You would be involved in the development of Brand Strategy as part of the Core Brand Team, particularly in area of Customer relationships. You will develop great customer relationships ensuring top external expert will support our product and key initiatives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Development and mobilisation of advocates at National, Regional & Local levels through strong collaboration with the Brand and Infield team
- Development and implementation of strategically aligned and tailored engagement plans
- Integrate all KOL activities with the wider marketing team to drive KOL engagement and development in line with the Operational Plan
- Leadership, management and delivery of congress activities for the Brand Team
- Leadership, management and delivery of peer to peer education activities
- Leadership & management and delivery of advisory boards,
- Manage KOL identification and contracting and briefing
- Generating customer insights that inform strategic and tactical plans
- Maintaining high standards of ethics, attention to detail and customer satisfaction
- Educated to degree level, and ABPI qualified
- Knowledge of the UK market
- Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence experts
- Strong scientific knowledge
- Ability to learn internal systems & processes quickly
Preferred Experience (in addition to Basic):
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Previous experience in a Professional Relations type role
- Previous experience in Dermatology
- Hospital representative with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge of Immunology is advantageous
- Knowledge and relationships with key Immunology stakeholders
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Learning agility: ability to learn complex information, to simplify them, and to generate insights.
- Flexible thinking: able to see others’ perspectives, challenge ideas, and help foster idea exchange.
- Continuous improvement: never satisfied with past success and always ready to find ways to redefine “excellence.”
- Empowers change: fosters an environment where the audacity to challenge is encouraged, so long as it is productive and respectful.
- Builds trust: works ethically with uncompromising principles; and as a result, authentically earns the trust of those around them.
This is a position requiring flexibility to travel across the UK as well as attending regular meetings with the Brand Team in the head office; hence it would be optimal to live close to good road/travel links to allow you to manage the workload effectively.
This is a fantastic role working in an organisation that will value, reward and develop your skills. The successful person will be offered an attractive basic salary and top end benefits package as well as the opportunity to grow within the business.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced