Drive the development and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics based on robust insight gathering, market understanding and customer centricity to ensure the seamless delivery of omnichannel programs that will positively impact the customers and patients we serve. Work autonomously, focused on creating a strategic brand plan for current and future launches. Exposure to senior leadership, a chance to work with global, visibility, recognition and future development opportunities.
Highlighted Key responsibilities include:
- Design and drive customer and patient insight gathering processes, which fuel strategic and operational decisions
- Working alongside the Brand Lead, above country and field teams to develop marketing strategies for the product through working in the matrix environment.
- To continually gain insights to customer opinion and behaviours to feed into brand planning process – effectively manage the marketing intelligence systems/process.
- Build a strong omni-channel Management plan to maximise opportunities across our channel and stakeholder mix in order to strengthen and imbed promotional campaigns.
- To effectively manage External Expert relationships across the UK.
- Identify the right agency partners to deliver against our business priorities; ensure true partnership between AbbVie and agencies
- Accountable for the co-creation and implementation of customer journeys
- Responsible for managing the budget with monthly meetings with the Finance partner
- Lead the brand champions quarterly meeting using insights to drive outputs and change
- Science / Life Science Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Additional marketing qualifications an advantage.
- Previous proven successful marketing experience within a specialist pharmaceutical area.
- A passion for digital innovation is a must.
- Launch experience would be advantageous.
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Apprenticeship