The Contract Operations Sr. Analyst is responsible for accurately administering direct pricing, membership, admin fees and rebates for Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and local contracts. Activities associated with direct contractual and statutory arrangements with customers including proper evaluation and interpretation of contractual terms and conditions.
Position will be responsible for ensuring that contractual terms, conditions, and eligibility are updated and maintained within Allergan Aesthetics’ Revenue Management System. Contact pricing is loaded and that all admin fee and rebate claims are accurately validated, processed, and paid in a timely basis. Contractual obligations for admin fees and rebates to be completed with detailed calculations and analysis.
The Contract Operations Sr. Analyst works cross-functionally with internal colleagues in PRM Contracting, Corporate Healthcare, Accounts Payable, Customer Service, Business Technology, Offer Development, and Compliance to provide review and resolution of contract, eligibility, or rebate issues.
Position is responsible for the analysis of approximately 100 direct contracts. This includes over 200 administrative fees and rebates for GPOs and committed tier price programs.
- Accurately enter and maintain contracts into Allergan Aesthetics’ Revenue Management System, to ensure accurate data and meaningful management reporting and admin fee / rebate adjudication.
- Conduct peer review sessions for contract builds in Allergan Aesthetics’ Revenue Management System.
- Responsible for the proper evaluation and interpretation of Direct contracts to ensure payments are made accurately and timely as per the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Responsible for membership maintenance and processing letters of commitment for GPO and local contracts.
- Responsible for timely response to emails in the group mailbox.
- Ensure timely execution of admin fees / rebates and provide clear and open communication to team members, customers, and account representatives.
- Responsible for the analysis and resolution of disputed admin fees / rebates, pricing, and eligibility.
- Maintain systems and tracking logs for contracts and rebate processing for review by fellow analysts and management.
- Ability to devise new approaches, methods, and systems in response to the changing direct contracts and rebates.
- Possess the ability to test and understand the functionality of the Allergan Revenue Management System and understand the interrelationships between the various functional applications including SAP.
- Train new colleagues and provide subject matter expertise in the Revenue Management System.
- Participate and/or contribute to special projects as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Minimum Education Level: B.A./B.S. degree required or relevant experience, with degrees in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Business Knowledge: Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, product flow and reimbursement.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical pricing and contracting and related rebate administration and chargeback payment processes.
- Technology: Proficient in most Microsoft applications; Significant experience working with and knowledge of pharmaceutical Revenue Management Systems (Revitas/Model N).
- Relevant Work Experience: 3-5+ years of experience in pharmaceutical contracting and or related financial operations.
- Skills: Strong communication, organizational, and communication skills; Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet timelines; Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Preferred Qualifications:Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Experience with Model N, SQL Query Writing.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced