AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
About AbbVie Psychiatry
Abbvie is driving the pursuit of improved mental health. Over the last 30 years, the company’s scientists and clinicians have worked to tackle the complexity of mental illness and today offer a portfolio of medicines and a pipeline of innovation that spans depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. We are resolute in our commitment to help living with and affected by the realities of mental illness.
The Senior Product Manager, Psychiatry Consumer Digital Engagement Lead will report to the Consumer Director- Psychiatry. This role will play a critical part in building and executing on the consumer omnichannel engagement plan for Vraylar®, focusing on the Bipolar I indication.
At AbbVie, you are …
- A Business Driver – You will assist with the creation, harmonization, and execution of digital marketing programs and tactics to help grow the VRAYLAR® business.
- A Collaborative Project Manager – You will work cross-functionally to design best-in-class digital engagements for the psychiatry franchise.
- An Innovator Who Challenges the Status Quo – You will use data and insights to create new ways to engage with our patients. You can influence cross-functional stakeholders who will help you create the future.
- A digital thought leader and evangelist- You have passion for all things digital with proven experience delivering effective and innovative website and CRM experiences and digital campaigns.
- Own the Consumer Digital Ecosystem- Develop and execute digital tactics across multiple channels including website, search, display, social and CRM.
- Leveraging patient insights develop digital patient education assets from brief to launch
- Coordinate the work of multiple agencies, external vendors, and ensure strong collaboration with cross-functional partners, including sales, sales training, legal, regulatory, and compliance, IT and media.
- Working cross-functionally with market research, sales planning, and analytics colleagues to identify and execute on growth opportunities
- Gain approval for marketing materials through internal review processes to ensure marketing activities are in compliance with medical, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Define key performance metrics & assess brand performance
- Maintain detailed understanding of disease and competitive marketplace
5+ years experience with consumer marketing
2+ years experience in a matrixed pharmaceutical company
Bachelor’s Degree required
Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials across digital ecosystem
Experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., Market Research and Analytics, HCP Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales, Medical/Legal/Regulatory Review Committees
Strong budget management experience
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with focus, and drive consensus among internal and external stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds, disciplines, and departments
Proven project management skills, tactical development, planning, and execution, and prioritization among competing business needs
Ability to define, track, analyze key performance measures and make data-driven decisions
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate with various stakeholder groups
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced