The US HCP Promotions Marketing Lead will report to the HCP Director- Psychiatry. This role will play a critical part in building the HCP launch strategy and resources for an upcoming indication launch for Vraylar® in adjunctive treatment of Major Depressive Disorder launch.
- Creation and implementation of the strategic and operating plans for new indication launch with a focus on the development of HCP promotional campaign and resources.
- Development of HCP messaging by targeted customer segments leveraging market insights and clinical data
- Partner with the HCP Digital Engagement Lead to develop a robust media plan to reach key customer segments across most impactful channels.
- Work collaboratively with HCP brand team for inline indications for Vraylar®
- Effectively manage multiple agency partners to produce deliverables within timelines and allocated budget
- Gain approval for marketing materials through internal review processes to ensure marketing activities are in compliance with medical, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Partner with internal cross functional groups (Legal, Regulatory, Medical , Clinical, Sales Training, Market Analytics and Business Insights) to ensure alignment and consistency of HCP strategy and execution
- Define key performance metrics & assess brand performance
- Maintain detailed understanding of disease and competitive marketplace
- Develop and deliver presentations to key internal stakeholders (Psychiatry Integrated Brand Team, Neuroscience business unit, leadership team, sales teams) and external audiences
Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience required, or 2 years with a background in management consulting or investment banking
At least 1–2 years product management experience in direct-to-physician marketing preferred
Healthcare industry experience with an established track record in managing industry-based marketing functions
Strong analytical skills
Willingness to travel up to 20%, attending sales meetings, field visits, conferences, market research, meetings with key stakeholders
Must have an entrepreneurial mentality and be confident working within a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with focus, and drive consensus among internal and external stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds, disciplines, and departments
Proven project management skills, tactical development, planning, and execution, and prioritization among competing business needs
Ability to define, track, analyze key performance measures and make data-driven decisions
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate with various stakeholder groups
Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on development of marketing material.
Excellence Focused; Optimistic; Open and Authentic
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced