Want to be part of a high performing team? We offer that
Ready to invest in your career? We offer that too
Welcome to AbbVie!
At AbbVie, we offer you the resources and a global reach to empower your innovative mindset. From day one, we’ve known it takes teamwork and collaboration to develop the scientific breakthroughs, innovative pipelines, and therapies that change millions of patients’ lives around the world. In short, we know it takes “you” to make those ground-breaking advancements happen. We take pride in serving and supporting our communities and protecting the environment, making a lasting impact that's felt within healthcare and beyond
We are now hiring an experienced Production Manager Bulk Manufacturing (all genders) to join our diverse Manufacturing Team, reporting to our Director Bulk for Ludwigshafen Site.
This role is key in developing our Operations Manufacturing Network and requires an experienced leader who will partner closely with our Site Leadership Team. Our strong pipeline of products means that we are continuously growing and therefore always looking for new talent who can develop and grow with us.
Does this sound like the right role for you? If so, read on.
As Production Manager you:
- Manage our production department for Bulk Manufacturing for solid pharmaceuticals
- Are responsible person (Leiter der Herstellung) for bulk or packaging operations according §12 AMWHV
- Assure compliance with local and AbbVie rules, policies, laws and regulations
- Assure product quality and timely market supply
- Compile, control and validate pharmaceutical / GMP documentation
- Manage deviations, CAPA, change control, qualifications and business processes
- Are responsible for Batch release, review and completion in SAP or other electronic systems
- Manage key financial, quality and EHS performance indicators
- Manage effectively all personnel issues, develop people
- Encourage open communication between the different departments of LU operations
- Drive continuous improvements for performance, quality, EHS
- Supervise, train and mentor trainees
- Act as subject matter expert and representative of Production Unit in audits and inspections
- Have graduated in pharmacy, natural sciences or similar studies
- Have 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or another GMP regulated environment
- Demonstrate leadership experience
- Have proven expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Are experienced in working effectively across divisions and in complex matrixes environment
- Have a solution-driven style
- Come with excellent communication capabilities and teamwork capacities
- show excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- understand business needs and impact of regulatory issues on these
- are able make decisions in a pragmatic manner
- have sound knowledge and extensive comprehension of GMP and integrated quality culture as well as good technical and IT understanding
- bring track record knowledge of project planning/management processes and methods and project management skills
- demonstrate excellent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Are you ready now to be part of this innovative diverse team? Apply Now!
We are looking forward to your application. Please provide information about your salary expectations and possible start date in your motivation letter.
An equal opportunity employer. AbbVie welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Learn more about AbbVie Deutschland at www.abbvie.de. Visit www.abbvie-care.de for more information about the therapeutic areas in which we’re active.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Type: Experienced