Want to lead a diverse, high performing team? We offer that.
Be recognised for the value you bring? We offer that too.
At AbbVie, we work every single day to discover and address many of the world's most pressing health challenges. Our work helps people live better lives. When you have patients depending on your solutions, you look for the best people and, when we find them, we make it our business to treat them well.
As part of our continued growth and development, we are building our leadership teams in our bulk manufacturing, packaging and medical device manufacturing areas in our Ludwigshafen site. We are looking for high motivated leaders with a knack for both quick & easy solutions as well as meticulous tinkering. Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you want to contribute to improving the quality of life of millions of patients around the world? Then get to know us and become part of a team that has a remarkable impact on people's lives.
We look forward to hearing from you, if you:
- You hold a graduate degree in pharmacy, scientific or similar and 3-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or another GMP regulated environment.
- Leadership experience is desirable.
- You have proven expertise in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment and knowledge of project planning and managing skills.
- You understand business needs and impact of regulatory issues on these.
- You are a solution-driven teamworker with the ability to anticipate future problems who has the ability to make pragmatically decisions.
- As an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and to inspire you work effectively in effectively across divisions and in complex matrixes environment.
- As a global acting company we presume excellent communication skills, including fluent English.
For you, working at AbbVie should not just be a job, but a passion. We are looking for people who really want to make a difference and who want to join us in putting patients at the center of what we do. First and foremost, we want to cultivate an open corporate culture, and this becomes apparent everywhere – in the production area, in the break rooms, in the employee restaurant and throughout the entire site.
Our colleagues come from a wide variety of fields – from pharmaceutical production staff to employees who were once bakers or butchers. At AbbVie, you have the opportunity, from day one, to get involved, contribute and really effect change. Things never get boring at AbbVie!
What we offer? A challenging job with a high level of personal responsibility in a dedicated and competent team. A mentor will support your onboarding process as a coach and partner. Focused and passionate work needs the right framework. Therefore, we provide our employees with the greatest possible flexibility to align their daily work routine with their individual needs. This is rounded off by flexible working models, a wide range of services and comprehensive health and sports programs.
AbbVie offers an attractive salary and corporate social benefits including our award-winning corporate health management, which officially ranks as one of the best in Germany, as well as a wide range of career paths and opportunities for professional development.
Would you like to join our team? Great – we look forward to receiving your online application! A CV is completely sufficient.
AbbVie is a highly diverse and international organization. We therefore welcome diversity among applicants, particularly applications from people with chronic diseases and severe disabilities.
Job Type: Experienced