AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines and solutions that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas – immunology, oncology, neuroscience, and eye care – and products and services in our Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Senior HR Business Partner (all genders), Unbefristet in Vollzeit - Ludwigshafen
The job that makes possibilities real in patients' lives. And yours.
Welcome to AbbVie! As part of an international company with 48,000 employees worldwide and around 3,000 employees in Germany, you will have the opportunity of addressing some of tomorrows unmet medical needs in close collaboration with your colleagues. Are you passionate about improving global health care? Do you want to contribute to improving patients' quality of life through your expertise? In a challenging work environment that offers opportunities of developing and increasing your own skills? You’ve come to the right place!
In our HR department within Research and Development at the Ludwigshafen site, you will be working in a team of talented people and experienced experts toward developing tomorrow's products.
Moving mountains together – as Senior HR Business Partner
Make your mark:
- Responsible for analyzing employee data to develop workforce strategy. Ensuring the effective delivery of all HR programs and services. Driving HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with key HR partners from all Practice Areas and Service Centers to ensure elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs, including relationship management, leadership, HR roles/responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Utilize competency model and assessment tools such as 360 assessment tool and Thomas PPA talent tool to conduct manager talent assessment and deliver reports to detail potential motivators and areas of improvement to support talent development.
- Act as ambassador of the HR organization to represent the services and resources available to the business and help manage the collective reputation of the HR organization.
- Assist or lead proposals and recommendations to resolve strategically important issues affecting a business segment.
- Manage and leverage human and financial resources within scope of delivered project services while supporting a segment of the business. Facilitate and implement change and ensure that day-to-day activities are moving forward.
- Manage delivery of HR services across a segment of the business.
- Understand and utilize historical and broad organizational data when weighing business HR decisions and actions.
- Assist in the diagnosis, development and delivery of HR strategies, programs and services that influence and drive the needs of the respective business.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Industrial and Labor Relations or in a highly related field of study required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with consulting methods such as A3 problem solving method, 5 why framework, MECE principle, etc., as well as effective business presentation skills utilizing effective visuals and charts in Powerpoint.
- Experience in data analysis and survey results analysis to help generate insights around talent, culture and engagement.
Here's how we can move mountains together:
- with a diverse work environment where you can have a real impact
- with an open corporate culture
- with flexible work models for a healthy work-life balance
- with a corporate health management that offers comprehensive health and exercise programs
- with a wide range of career opportunities in an international organization
- with a strong international network
Multiple times, we have been globally recognized as a "Great Place to Work" and we are proud to provide our employees with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We take our impact on the environment and our communities seriously and therefore focus on giving something back on a regular basis. We are committed to equality, equity, diversity and inclusion (EED&I) – a commitment that is fundamental to us. This includes appreciating different perspectives, creating an inclusive culture and treating all employees with dignity and respect.
At AbbVie, your individual contributions count – help us move mountains together. Be a part of our success, grow with us and accomplish more than you could have imagined. Sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application! All you need is a complete CV – we will discuss everything else with you in person.
We look forward to hearing from you!
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Type: Experienced
Recently viewed opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Phishing scam alert
As an online job seeker, you could be a target of cyber (online) thieves seeking to secure personal information from you by sending you “phishing” messages. Please be alert to and protect yourself from phishing scams. Find out how you can avoid being a victim of job phishing scams.